3 pinches of pain

Elissa's P.O.V

When I finally get home it's around dinner time, but I was not hungry.

How could I be? I found out the guy I was insanely in love with didn't love me back!

I hate him so much.

I decide to apologize to Aaron and Liz.

Me: Hey :( you guys were right about Nick. I was just a dare I'm really sorry do you forgive me?

A: Im sorry about nick, and about my actions. I just cared about you and didn't want you to get hurt like you did.

L: I told you and it's your fault for not listening.

|Liz has left the conversation|

A: Wow, I would just give it some time, k I gtg ttyl.

Me: K, and ttyl

I get into a pair of shorts and I rip off Nick's hoodie, thats the last thing I want right now.

I get under my covers and start to cry for like the one millionth time in the past twenty-four hours.

He was the one boyfriend I had that, I thought I could trust.

He tricked me and I hate that. I feel like getting revenge.

I turn on my music and get out my journal, I haven't written in this thing for like 2 years.

I turn to the a random page.

The thing about crushes is they are exactly what you want. They seem perfect, but 90% of the time you aren't what they want. You try to force them to like you but wait, those people that loved you but you didn't....yeah.

I've had so many crushes but my first main one that I'll ALWAYS remember is Zach Ronald's. He was a grade older. He was 5"8 and #46 on our schools football team. He was the perfect guy, well I thought. He later broke my heart. He was going to ask me out at this thing at this party, But when I got there he didn't.

I lost control and broke down. I later found out he didn't ask me out because it was too crowded, and I hated myself so much then. If I had held it together and just talked to him and not made a fool of myself then I could have him right now.

All in all, I want a guy that I can act myself around, can joke around, play with. I don't want love.

Well I got my wish...

I turn to another page, the most recent one.

Today me and my boyfriend Ian went ice skating, of course he had to help me cause I suck at it! But guess what happened there?!? Nick Brown was there!

Wait...Nick?

He was with his current girl toy #92! Ugh. I hate him so much. I tried to free style skate without Ian's help, and Nick came by and grabbed my hand. I asked hik what he was doing and he just kept helping me. I thought he was doing something decent, but nooo. At the end he kissed me! And everyone there thought I was the cheater! like WTF!

I remember that now, my boyfriend was pissed, we broke up a week later, he said it was because he lost the love feeling, but now thinking about it I think that's why! Nick made me and Jackson break up!

Nicks P.O.V

I go inside.

My moms funeral was coming up and I really didn't need Elissa right now. The worst part was that I lived in her neighborhood.

I hear a car door close. I look out my window and see my drunk dad walking inside.

Ugh the last thing I needed was my drunk dad coming in a yelling at me. Sometimes when he's drunk he gets violent.

I heard foot steps walking up the stairs. They were heavier than usual. I could hear him stumble every other step he would grunt and moan.

"WHERE'S YOUR MOM?" He hollers at me. I honestly don'g want to answer him. All he would do is slap me.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" He yells again. I shake my head acting like I don't know.

Suddenly I feel a sharp sting in my left cheek and taste blood. He hit me, and he has gotten much stronger!

"ANSWER ME BOY!" He says.

"She's dead!" I yell at him with tears dripping down my cheek.

"If you weren't so drunk all the time you would have known." I mumble. Apparently I said it more loud than I thought, because five seconds I'm being pulled out of my house.

"You're sleeping out here tonight!" He yells

as he drops me on the driveway. I quickly get up and start walking away from my house. I don't know where I am going but I'll find a place.

"Hey dude." I say as I walk up to Conners house.

"Is it your dad?" Conner asks.

"Yeah..Can I crash here?" I ask him.

"Of course man." He says and we walk up to his room.

The familiar scent of his cologne reminds me of mine. I have everything at that house, clothes, money, car keys!

"Like the new edition?" Conner asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

I look to wear he's pointing. It's a huge collage of smoking girls in 5 sizes to small bikinis.

I pull of a smile.

"Woah, someone hacked Elissa, probably one of you ex's." Conner says, just hearing her name sends chills down my back.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Her status is single and the #MCM of you is down." I look at his phone.

"Um..I broke up with her. I told her the truth." I explain.

"Why? Just the other day you told me you actually really liked her, and I could tell by the way you looked at her you meant it." Conner says.

"I know, but opinions change, drop it." I say and throw a pillow at him.

________________________________________

A/N:

Ok so schools out for the characters. I need your help! In the comments tell me where you think they should go. It could be a beach, another country, or anywhere!

sorry this chapter was kind of short, but I had a severe case of Writers block. That's why I haven't updated. I want to say thank you for 42 reads! If I can get 100 reads then I'll do a third sequel. My goal was 40 reads for a second one and I completed that!

Thanks and remember to tell me what you think!

|Sarah|💕