1/2 teaspoon of heart break

Aaron's P.O.V

Conner and I walked down an abandoned street with our hands locked. We were looking for Liz and Liam.

It was starting to get cold, and stupid me wore a tank top and shorts.

"Geez its cold." I say and get goosebumps

"Here." Conner says gently and places his hoodie on me.

"Thanks." I smile.

Boom! Boom!

I heard blaring from a stadium.

"Maybe they're in there. I mean its the closest thing." I say.

Conner nods and we start to walk into the building.

Right as we are about to enter and tall guy wraps his arms right under my breasts and pulls me back.

"Hey dude back off." Conner yells and pulls me out of his grasp.

The creepy guy smirks.

"We're looking for our friends, one has blonde hair and a female, about this tall, and she has really high cheekbones." I say.

"And the other one is a guy and he has brown hair like this, and he's a little taller than me." Conner explains.

"I think they left. I saw them get into a car....that one." The guy points to my car.

"They better not have done anything!" I say and storm over to my car.

I look through the front windows and see nothing.

I look through the back and see Liz and Liam on top of each other, and Liz is on top with only her underwear!

"Oh my..." I whisper and Conner comes up next to me.

"Woah." He says and turns away.

I slam on the window and Liz looks up and her face turns pale.

"Put your clothes on and come here!" I yell through the windows.

"Now I'm gonna have to clean my car, big time." I mumble to myself.

"What?" She asks once she is clothed.

"What do you mean what!" I yell.

"Well, we didn't go that far." She says and starts to rub her arms as a cool breeze comes.

"You almost did! His hand was about to slide down there." I say.

"Well It's my life and I can do what I want." She says and crosses her arms.

"You could have ended up pregnant, and who knows you could be a dare!" I snap.

"Oh and Conner is real?" She says and starts to walk away.

"Liz stop!" I shout after her.

"Why so you can lecture me more?" She ask.

"I'm sorry. I just was concerned, I completely trust you, but I don't trust Liam, and I didn't want him to take advantage of you." I say and she looks towards me.

"I know. But it was my choice, and I wanted to do it. It wasn't his idea." She says.

"I'm sorry." I say and hug her.

She smiles and hugs me back.

Elissa's P.O.V

Finally we make it out after taking a bunch of paths, but we didn't see anything except Nicks Lamborghini.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

Nick shrugs.

"Well you know we are alone why don't we you know kiss, you do owe me." Nick smirked.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, his lips crashed on mine. We moved in sync. Suddenly I was being pushed up against a tree and I was lifted up.

"Nick...stop..." I say wanting him so bad right now.

He takes his hands and begins traveling down the front of my pants.

"I asked you to stop!" I yell but he doesn't. As much as I want him, I could still be a dare, and I'm not risking that.

"Nick!" I yell and knee him in the balls.

He falls over in pain.

I storm off.

"Where do you think your going?" He asks.

"We're...we're over." I say and break a little.

What am I doing!?

"What do you mean?" He asks. "I know you wanted me as much as I want you." He says.

"I'm not ready for that, and if thats all you want me for, then I don't want to he with you." I say and begin to cry.

Beep. Beep.

I look over and see Aaron's car pull up.

"Hey!" They beam but as Aaron and Liz come closer they notice my tears.

"Oh my gosh! Elissa whats wrong?" Aaron says wrapping her arms around me, making me sob harder.

Aaron was trying to comfort me but she was lost.

"I'll explain when we get back to the hotel." I sob.

I look over and see Conner and Liam with shock all over their faces.

Once we reach the hotel room I explain every single detail to them.

"Listen I'm completely on your side, but I see the way Nick looks at you and I think he really loves you." Liz says and I glare at her.

"Well he's gonna have to get over it." I say and begin to cry harder than I think I ever have.

Nicks P.O.V

Me and the guys were supposed to have a all nighter but I wasn't in the mood. All I could think about was her innocent face with tears pouring down it.

"Dude come on." Liam says.

The anger was building up as the pestered me to explain. I didn't feel like talking about it right now.

"I'm leaving, I'll sleep in the car..." I say and slam the hotel door as I reach the hall I slide down the wall and begin to cry.

I lost her...again, and it was all my fault. I just couldn't help it every bone in my body wanted her. And I ruined it.

________________________________________

A/N:

Ahh! Nick! Why!

Is this the end of nelissa?

~Sarah💕