3/4 tablespoons of couples

Elissa's P.O.V

I was so upset, today was the last day we spend at the beach. We all packed up our stuff.

"I can't believe it's been 2 whole weeks.'' I told them.

"I know, I'm just happy that you'll be happy again." Liz replied.

I gave her a confused look.

"You know because you were super depressed about him dumping you, so now that your back together you'll be happy." She exclaimed.

''I'm ready." Aaron said sadly. "Me too," me and Liz answered I'm sync.

Once we arrived at the airport we met up with the guys.

"So when we get home, how about we go on a date." Nick told me.

"Shouldn't you ask instead of demand." I teased.

He smirked.

"Flight 842 will be deporting in 3 minutes please make your way to your flight." Said the lady working in the airport.

We picked up our bags and hurried to our plane.

I wanted to sit with my girls but I figured now would be a good time to talk to Nick. Liz sat next to Liam and Aaron sat next to Conner.

"I had a lot of fun over the past two weeks!" I cheered.

He smiled, which caused my stupid cheeks to blush. Why can't they just burn off!

Aaron's P.O.V

We talked to Conner and Liam the whole time, well I talked to Conner and Liz talked to Liam. I kind of like Conner. His blonde hair was styled in a quiff. He had on a tight black Abercrombie and Fitch T-shirt, with matching cologne.

The only problem I had with him was that he was a player. I like him but It would be wrong if I dated him when I got mad at Elissa for dating Nick.

"Your really pretty." Conner told me making me smile and blush.

"Thanks your really pretty to." I told him. Once I realized what I said I mentally face palmed.

"I mean your..." I got cut off as he broke out into laughter. Of course I blushed, again.

"What?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly Conner toke a pen out of his pocket and wrote his number down on my hand.

My heart melted as I added him as a contact on my iPhone.

I looked over where Liam and Liz used to be, but they were now gone.

"Where's Liz and li..Liam." I said as I noticed where they were. My mouth dropped. Conner obviously noticed too.

Liam had Liz pushed against a door and they were making out.

Ugh I grabbed the air bag just I'm case, if you know what I mean.

Liam's P.O.V

Liz and I had been talking and then it's just like...like... Well Idk I'm not good at making up love quotes or sayings. Lets just say we started to really like each other.

The kiss we were having was passionate.

"Excuse me!" Said a flight attendant, uh oh.

I pulled away from Liz.

"This is not a bedroom, now please go back to your seats." She said sternly as me and Liz rushed back to our seats.

Conner and Aaron broke out in laughter.

I looked over at Liz who was madly blushing. We know she's not a zombie, cause you know zombies don't have flesh they eat it and yeah.

I will admit it was pretty embarrassing having a flight attendant find us during our make out session.

"Please fasten your seat belts we have now arrived at the Miami Airport." Said the lady who busted us.

I love living in Florida it's always hot, which means girls will wear bikinis year round.

"Hey guys don't you think nicks becoming less player and like he's more nice and kind now," I asked them.

"That's true he has been acting sweeter." Aaron agreed.

Apparently during Me and liz's make out session Aaron and Conner hooked up, when we got off the plane he had his arm around her. As for Nick his hands were intwined with Elissa's.

Nicks P.O.V

I was sad the plane ride was over. Me and Elissa had a great time catching up with each other.

"How about tonight we meet up at a drive in movie!" Liz beamed.

The girls screeched with joy, but us guys weren't so sure. Usually drive in movies were stupid sappy chick flicks.

"What movie, because if its Twilight I'm out.'' Conner said. I chuckled I was forced to see twilight with my 18th ex and it was the most stupidest movie ever.

"Of course not, that one isn't showing anymore, but we could see World War Z!" Elissa said.

"Woah! You like zombies good job!" Conner said high fiving her.

We departed to our own houses. Tonight will be great!
__________________________
A/N: ok I know my chapters have been short, but I promise the next chapter will be longer and more entertaining. This was a explain chapter, where its for more of the explanation of stuff. So the next chapter will be the drive in movie to World War Z.

Have you seen that movie? IT'S CREEPY!

{SHOUTout time}

@heyitsrayray- your my sis and your amazing. Even if we're not blood related. Read her book it's a fanfic about 1D so if your a liamrectiomer, I mean directioner like me then go read it! Btw her book is called I fell in love with Harry styles.

@Adawg662: She is also my sis and she is awesome! Even is she's not blood related to me, I don't think that makes sense but what ever lol! She also has a fanfic about 1D, I'm in
L-O-V-E with it. So if you don't love the crinkles by your eyes or if you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, then read this book. Or just read it if you wanna live while your young. Lol see what I did! Btw it's called something like love!

@talentbro123: She is one of my bros! Lol jk. She's a sis! She has a book called mr.player and geeky me! I'm team Geek! Woo hoo! GO GEEKS! ok sorry you had to read that but go follow and read her awesome book written by a awesome person.

@lonnerr- she has an amazing JB fanfic called Boyfriend. This book is just unbeliberble get it beiliber! Ok we'll anyway READ IT so there can be one less lonely girl. HAHAHA

Ok last one

@truff3l_l0ver: btw the o in lover is supposed to be a zero but it won't let me type that! Her book is awesome. It's called my neighbors the player. My neighbors not a player, she's just a kid :( I need a boy neighbor! Anyway that's an awesome book go read it.

Vote

Comment

Subscribe

~Sarah! XOXO