Chapter 22

So here's the continuation of the previous chapter. I'm sorry you had to wait this long for it. I hope you enjoy it.
Don't mind that very obvious hunk of hotness, the little cutie on the left is our Lovely Lily, portrayed by Mavi Amell. And she's in her birthday/Halloween costume!!! Ugh! Her cuteness hurts so much and that stink eye is so adorable.

*Edited by dacasabella*

------------

Zak's P.O.V.

It was 2pm and a couple of guests had already arrived. From what I could see from the kitchen window, the garden had been fully set up for the event and I had to say the party planners did a really good job with the Disney Princess theme.

There was a small bouncy castle close to the gazebo and the kids that had already arrived had started to play in it while their respective parents were served light snacks and drinks by the servers.

It was a costume party and the kids that were here were dressed in their different Disney outfits. Lily hadn't come out yet but, from what Jess told me, she was going to be in a fairy princess costume.

There were colorful banners and streamers everywhere and a ton of balloons littering the entire backyard. There was a small DJ booth that had started playing some music and chairs for the kids and the adults that were to come.

The female entertainer for the party was already dressed in a Disney Princess outfit I couldn't really recognize. She was expertly keeping the kids busy with crafts and games.

Up until this point the afternoon was so busy. We had made quite a ton of snacks ranging from sandwiches to tater tots to sausage rolls.

When we were busy in the kitchen while the party planners were still setting up the place, I swear I saw someone who looked a lot like Oliver amongst the party organizing staff. I was probably hallucinating especially as it was a hot afternoon so I didn't bother to confirm and besides I was pretty sure Oliver didn't work in a party planning company, not that he even told me back then when our relationship wasn't so complicated.

"Wow, it's looks great. Lily's gonna be so happy when she see this.", Jess said from beside me.

"I know right? These guys really went all out with everything.", I replied.

"That's money speaking, my dear.", Jess smirked making a shuffling gesture with her fingers.

"Mmhmm.", I chuckled.

"We gotta get ready. The rest of the guests are starting to come.", Jess pointed to a few more kids who just arrived the garden with a parent or two, each.

I nodded and followed her as we headed for the door leading out of the kitchen.

Once we walked out of the door, Logan jumped in front of us, out of a corner and attempted to scare us.

"Rarrrghhh", he roared.

Jessica and I just looked at him unfazed, with confused looks as we scanned what he was wearing.

He was in a green muscled body suit that had a dark purple shorts that looked like it had been ripped off at the knees. He was also wore a green mask over his head with holes to see and fake brown hair matted over the top.

"What the hell are you supposed to be this time?", I asked, intently awaiting his answer.

"This has gotta be good.", Jess muttered, folding her arms.