OH HEM GEEEE!!!

OH HEM GEEEE GUYS!!!!!

I'm as happy as a clam, at high tide. Lol.

We've finally reached 1k+ votes, and in 19 chapters. You guys have no idea how happy that makes. I'm sincerely over the moon. 'AH! I'm touching myself tonight' ;) Just kidding. Seriously I'm just kidding, you dirty minded people! Stop thinking about it! Urghh! And that was a Deadpool reference btw. I loveee him. He's one of my fav Marvel heroes or antihero, rather. You guys should definitely check out his movie.

 You guys should definitely check out his movie

Sooo, back to what I was saying. When I started this book, I didn't even think it'll reach this number of votes mainly because this was my first book and I'm not really a great writer. To be honest guys, writing is just not one of my favourite things in the world.

Back in high school, I hated it so much and would always curse my english teacher silently if he gave us any essay that was supposed to have more than 2000 words in it. That's how much I hated writing. Sometimes I'll end up with a headache. But after reading all your comments and seeing all your love and support towards this book, all that hate for writing goes to the toilet.

You guys make me love it and want to update more but unfortunately my tiny brain can only update once a week in order to heal from the massive headache that comes after, sometimes. Lol.

Anyways, I want y'all to know I'm really grateful and that I love you all so much. Thanks for always reading and voting and I hope you keep on reading till the end. Sincerely I don't even know when that will be. Lol. It might reach 40+ chapters cuz there's still more drama up ahead.

I was supposed to post 2 chapters after this but there's a little set back so I'm just posting one. Hopefully I'll post the next one soon. My updating schedule right now is all over the place so I'm not sure when I'll be updating, so it'll be anytime during the week. I assure you guys that a new chapter is written every week so no need to fret. I'm not giving up on this story any time soon. I'm not a giver-upper. Know that.

So yeah that's it. Thanks again guys.
Love, Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
XoXo.