Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update guys. I hope you enjoy this one.
The beautiful Nina Dobrev as Brenda.
Video is Sorry by Justin Bieber. Later on in the chapter you will see why I chose the song.
I am dedicating this chapter to BlueCheckeredDemon, My crazzzzyyy bestie.

*Edited by dacasabella*

--------------

Oliver's P.O.V.

It was only Wednesday and I already had a ton of projects and assignments to work on. College was hell. I was so glad it was my senior year. After this, it would be bye bye to college forever. The amount of stress I had dealt with during the past three years was unbelievable.

Who knew that studying accounting in college would be this much work? Surely, not me or I would have chosen a different major.

I was on my way back home in Pete's Jeep. He was dropping me off since we had the same classes today.

Our class ended around 6pm and we headed to a food joint to get something to eat, specially for me, since Brenda and the girls hardly ever cooked anything for dinner. 'Lazy Bitches'.

We finally pulled up outside at my house at around 8:30pm. I bid farewell to Pete and entered the house.

I walked in to see Brenda, Isabel, Skye and Zak in the Kitchen chatting and laughing. They didn't notice me until I walked into the kitchen. "Hey", I greeted.

Immediately the smiles on all their faces dropped, especially on Zak's. The beautiful smile that was there disappeared and contorted into a look of discomfort and fear. He dropped his head immediately, avoiding eye contact with me, at all costs.

'What on earth had I done?' I had managed to instill fear inside him because of my outburst. 'What had I become? This wasn't me.'

"I have to go guys. It's getting late.", He stood up and immediately scurried out of the house. He didn't even wave goodbye to them. I felt a twinge of hurt and guilt in my chest. I knew I was an asshole to him but I still wasn't going to apologize. I just hoped he got over it soon. It kind of hurt to see him react that way because of me. The fact was he was a really nice guy.

After he left, Skye got up, with a scowl on her face and walked past me, pushing me in the process.

I stumbled, almost falling down. 'Yep, she's pissed.'

I turned to face Isabel and Brenda who also had scowls on their faces, as they started to clean up the dishes. Apparently, they had cooked after all.

"So what's up? How was your day?, I asked with a smile, trying to lighten up the mood, as I dropped my bag on the counter.

No answer.

"Okayyy. What did you guys cook for dinner?

No answer.

I sighed in defeat as I walked over to the stove opening the pot only to find out they finished the food they had cooked.

"Uhm, where's mine?", I asked, even though I wasn't hungry.

Isabel walked up to me and smacked my hand, collecting the pot from the stove to wash. "You don't deserve to eat. Hell, you don't deserve to live for what you did", she muttered angrily.

I groaned silently and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Look guys, I'm sorry for what I did. Maybe I was a little too liberal with the amount of beer I drank", I lied, trying to look for an excuse to cover up for my inexcusable actions.