Chapter 16

Dedicating this chapter to TheRegularNonsense, for the awesome cover.
I attached a video; Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay. I am currently obsessed with this song XD.
Also slightly mature scene ahead. I feel like I've been starving you guys by dragging the story along, no kiss up till now and whatnot. So here is something to quench your thirst. ;)

*Edited by dacasabella*

-----------

Zak's P.O.V.

My insides were violently erupting with butterflies as I made my way back to my house, a huge smile plastered on my face. When Oliver had asked if he could give me a hug, my stomach did a thousand somersaults.

I could still sense how warm he felt against me despite the wetness of his clothes. I could still feel the faint thumps of his heartbeat that seemed to beat faster the longer he held me. I could still smell the beautiful manly scent that lingered on him, setting my hormones on fire (Yes, I took a whiff of him). Everything about him just made me feel so mushy and lightheaded.

Now, here I was on my bed tossing and turning for the past hour. I couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I was way too happy to close my eyes. The smile hadn't left my face yet.

I turned to check the time on my clock and was startled to see it was already 5 am. It was still dark outside so I decided to at least try to get some shut eye. It was a Sunday today and it wasn't going to be like I was exceptionally busy or go anywhere.

As I turned around once more, I heard a strained cry. I shifted to see that I had crushed poor Minaj who had been fast asleep beside me. I had been so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed her on the bed.

"Sorry sweetie.", I cooed, as I scooped her up, adjusted myself and cuddled her close to me. I wondered why I hadn't grown bulging biceps by now, from constantly lifting and carrying her. She was a beast and it seemed her weight kept increasing day by day.

I stroked her slowly as her eyelids fluttered shut. Still feeling sleepy, she quickly passed out. Before I knew it, I was off to dreamland too.

***

Soft kisses pressed up against my back causing a smile to unconsciously make its way onto my face. Each kiss left a lovely burning sensation which elicited a small moan from my lips.

Immediately, strong, muscular arms wrapped themselves around my torso, as my back was met with a bare, warm chest.

My body was instantly set on fire by this intimate contact. The hands of this unknown man started to light trace the contours of my slightly pronounced abs, causing the muscles to quiver in the most delicious way. My mind became fuzzy as blood began to rush south, not that I was complaining.

Wait a minute?! Why was I shirtless? I never slept shirtless and I remembered wearing a tank top to bed.

'Oooh', this was probably a dream. Better go along with it before this sexy god disappears causing me to wake up.

The kisses slowly, teasingly, made their way over to my neck. Each one leaving a lingering sensation where it was lovingly placed.

Tingles unexpectedly shot down my spine as I felt a slight tug at my ear. The feeling was of his teeth as he lightly grazed my earlobe before following each tug up with a gently lick and kiss.