" we can do that here "

"Go for a swim"

"There's a lake here you know?"

"Pick wild berries"

" Father are you sure You don't need that whiskey? " His voice lace with concern. Picking wild berries? Was his father having a nightmare?

Joshua began to snap his fingers in front of his father's face.

" Joshua Andrew Fisher! What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry just checking" he chuckled nervously, retrieving his hand.

Lord Fisher frowned. " Just think about it!"

Joshua give his father a look of bewilderment. He certainly didn't came all this way to persuade him to visit the country estate. But it was his Father. He learned to expect anything from him. " I hate that place Father, it's like a hunted mansion. Filled with pictures of dead people hanging on the walls, the strange creaking noises, the dark hallways. " He said, quietly as if in a trance, he remembered that place like it was yesterday. The only thing he admired about it was the lovely forestry surroundings and gardens.

" How was I to know!" Lord Fisher bellowed. "Besides you're acting childish!"

"Oh I'm sorry how could you have known. You never paid me any attention as a child. To busy ignoring me" he sneered, rising to his feet. He hated his childhood just talking about it makes him furious.

" I didn't ignore you Joshua! Your mother--"

"Don't you dare speak of her!" Joshua shouted, his head began to pound like a little person was inside it trying to get out as dark memories from his past resurfaced. Shutting his eyes tightly. The glass dropped from his hand as he brought them to cover his ears.

" Joshua I know you don't want to hear it but I didn't kill--"

"Stop it!"

"Joshua? " he opened his eyes upon hearing his wife's soothing voice. Halley heart tighten seeing the vulnerability in her husband's glistering eyes.

" Halley?" She ran into his outstretched arms. " Oh Halley you wouldn't leave me would you?"

Halley blink back the tears, that threaten to fall." Never! Whether you like it or not you're stuck with me."

Lord Fisher ran his hands through his hair, he should have known talking about Joshua's mother would cause something like this. It was worst enough that he blamed him for her death. Dammit he didn't came here to make him upset! He really thought Joshua had gotten over those hunting memories. It was true indeed, somethings can never be forgotten.

Looking at the couple in front of him was tearing his heart. His son being so smitten by the lady makes it more difficult to break the news. He should be overjoyed that the marriage was now one of love but he wasn't, not until things were back to normal. If it ever would be?

Halley glare at Lord Fisher from over her husband's shoulder. " You did this! " Halley broke from Joshua's embrace. Who now stood behind her, Holding her tightly around the waist. "You came to our house and make my husband angry. Why couldn't you show some respect for once! Respect for other people lifes! "

" Have you forgotten that this my house?"

"Your house?" Halley folded her hands in front of her, Joshua faced was buried in her hair. His action disturbed her but first she must deal with her cold hearted father in law." Since I married Joshua, I haven't seen you, eating, sleeping waking or receiving guests at this lovely home. So technically you don't live here anymore. You're just passing by" She sneered.