The End

I woke up to Mary-Beth in my room. "Can I use this shirt today?"

"Mary-Beth. It's like six in the morning. Do you mind?" I said.

"Actually, it's 7:56, and I'm suppose to wake you up at 8 anyway."

"Four minutes. You couldn't let me sleep for four more minutes?"

"Oh stop complaining and get up. Come on." Mary-Beth grabbed my arms and pulled me out of my bed. I was lying on the floor. "You are so lazy."

"Ughhh." I stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"So can I wear this shirt?"

"No," I said.

"Thanks." I closed the door to the bathroom and did my necessities. When I got out, I had my towel on and I headed to my room. I pulled out my outfit which I thankfully put together yesterday. I had 11 minutes before we had to leave, so I had to move quickly. I put on a laced shirt, black highwaisted sorts, wedges, and a flowy sweater. I even straightened and curled my hair. I made my way to the kitchen.

"Oh Maria, we'll just pick up breakfast on our way there," Mary-Beth said.

"Ok." Mary-Beth grabbed her keys and we headed out the door.

...

We pulled into the parking lot then headed towards the building.

"I'm excited to see them practice," Mary-Beth said.

"Me too." I opened the door and saw the boys. "Hi."

"Hi." I hugged them all. When I got to Harry, he twirled me then kissed me.

"Happy anniversary," he said while handing me a rose.

"Happy anniversary," I said with a huge grin. "Thank you."

"You're welcome beautiful."

"Wow. You two made it a full year. Congratulations," Louis said.

"Thank you," I said with a laugh.

"So when will you be pregnant?" Liam asked. I let out a laugh.

"Oh, we haven't even thought about that," Harry said nervously. Everyone was laughing now.

"We have a couple minutes until we start practicing," Niall said.

"Ok," I said.

"Want to get something to eat?" Niall asked Mary-Beth.

"Sure."

"I'm going to show her to the snack table," Niall said.

"Of course you are," Louis said while laughing. "I'll come with. How about you Liam?"

"Sure. I can go for something to eat," Liam said.

"I'm not really hungry, but if you are, we could go," Harry said to me.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Ok." Harry turned to everyone else. "We're good. Have fun."

"Ok," Niall said and they all left.

"Are you excited for later?" Harry asked me as he turned me in towards him, placing his hands on my hips.

"Yup," I said with a smile. I placed my arms on his shoulders and played with his hair. Harry leaned down and kissed me.

I heard someone clear their throat and I turned my head to see a woman standing at the door. She looked to be in her forties and she was wearing a grey work suit. She looked like a typical business woman.