Chapter 39

We lingered in our kiss for some time. When we left from the kiss, I looked up into Harry's eyes. I could tell that there's something on his mind.

"Harry?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just have to tell you something." He spoke his words slowly. Slower than usual causing me to know he's nervous about something.

"Ok." His arms were wrapped around my waist while my hands were on his arms. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

"Ok. Um.. Well, I realized something." He looked down then back at me. "I realized that-"

"Is everyone ready to watch the movie?" Niall shouted out, cutting off Harry.

I focused my attention back on Harry, but he looked away. "We should go," he said. He started heading to the door.

"Wait, Harry. What were you going to say?" I asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. Let's go." He grabbed my hand in his.

"Harry. You know you can talk to me, right?"

"Yes. I know, but just forget about it."

"Ok." We started walking to Harry and Niall's room, and sat on Harry's bed.

"We have the Christmas Carol. Is everyone fine with that?" Liam asked. We all either shook our head, it answered yes.

"Ok. Then after that, we could watch the Polar Express." Liam played the movie.

When both movies were done, we decided to get dinner from downstairs. We all changed into casual clothes and headed downstairs.

"Harry," I said while Harry and I were looking for what to eat.

"Yes?" He said.

"Are you okay?" He hasn't talked to me since before the first movie began.

"Ya. I think I'm just hungry," he said.

"Oh ok." We walked around for a little bit, then found what to eat.

Once we finished, we all headed upstairs. The halls were so plain, so we decided to decorate them.

"Look at this," Harry told me. When I looked, I saw that Harry had made a bow out of toilet paper.

"That is beautiful." We both laughed, and he gave me a quick kiss.

We were finishing up the hall. While finishing up, I talked to Niall for a bit, then Harry. Once everything was cleaned up, we all looked at our masterpiece.

"Amazing," Mary-Beth said while laughing with everyone else.

Louis let out a yawn. "I think I'm going to head off to bed."

"Me too," Niall said with a yawn. Soon everyone was yawning and laughing.

Everyone headed to their rooms, and I hugged Harry. I looked up into his eyes then kissed him.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight." He gave me one more kiss, then I headed into my room.

(Hello. I just wanted to apologize for this chapter being so short. So sorry about that. The next chapter will be longer. :)