Chapter 28

"Ok. This is our room." I put in the key and opened the door. The room was beautiful.

"This is so pretty," Mary-Beth said. I headed to the bathroom as Mary-Beth layed out on one of the beds.

"Oh my gosh! The tub is huge!" I went to the doorway and looked at Mary-Beth. "A bath would help me so much after that car ride." She laughed then we heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and Harry was there.

"Hello neighbor." He gave me a cheesy smile and I laughed.

"Hi." I smiled back at him.

"So, we're planning to watch a movie in our room. Would you two like to join?" I looked at Mary-Beth and she nodded at me.

"Sure. At what time?"

"Is half an hour fine?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Perfect. Enough time to take a bath." I smiled at him then gave him a kiss before he went across the hall to his room.

I closed the door and quickly unpacked before going to take a bubble bath.

"How in the world are you going to take a bubble bath? They don't provide the soap," Mary-Beth said to me before I went into the bathroom.

"I know. That's why I brought my own." I gave her a smile, then walked away laughing.

......

We have 5 minutes before we go to the boys room.

"Which pajamas should we wear?" Mary-Beth asked me.

"Stitch and Angel!"

"Oh my gosh. We haven't worn those in so long, but I have mine." We took out our onsies and put them on.

"You know what I realized?" I asked Mary-Beth.

"What's that?"

"Most of our pajamas are onsie pairs."

"You're right though." We both started laughing. A knock came from the door.

"Who's there?" I called out.

"Harry."

"Harry who?" I opened the door.

"Ouch. That hurts." Harry put on a pouty face.

"Aw. I'm sorry Harry." I gave him a kiss. "Does that make you feel better?"

"Nope." I kissed him again. Then again. I kept giving him kisses until he started to smile.

"I feel a lot better now." He was still smiling.

"Good."

"You two look cute. I like how you match," Harry said.

"Thank you Harry," Mary-Beth said from behind me.

"You're welcome. Now let's head over before they come looking for us."

We headed across the hall and went into the room.

"Aw. That's cute. Did you bring Batman and Superman too for another battle? The beds are really bouncy, so now you girls can really fly," Niall said with a laugh. Harry joined in.

"Actually, we did bring them," I said to Niall and he laughed even louder.

I moved to sit with Harry on the floor. Mary-Beth and Niall sat on one of the beds while Liam sat on the other. That was until Loui pushed him off and made him sit on the chair.

"So what movie are we going to see?" I asked.

"Grease," Niall said while standing up and heading to the other hotel room to get the movie.

"Ooh. I love this movie," I said.

After the movie ended, the boys told Mary-Beth and I the plan for tomorrow.

"So we'd leave here at 10 and get there around 1. The concert will end at about 4. After that, we will get back to the hotel and get ready for the fancy dinner. That's the plan," Liam said.

"What kind of concert is it. I'm just asking because it's weird to have a concert the week of Christmas," I said.

"We're performing for children who have cancer. They are children who've never been to a concert, and never will be able to, so we're giving them this Christmas present by surprising them with this concert at the hospital," Harry said.

"You guys are so sweet. I wish everyone had a great heart like yours," I said to the boys.

"Well, we just want to help out in the world," Niall said.

"Yup. Ok, well I should get some sleep. Goodnight everyone," Liam said. We said goodnight to him, and he walked into the other room.

"We should get to bed too," Mary-Beth said.

"We should. Goodnight boys." They said goodnight to us and Niall gave Mary-Beth a kiss goodnight. Harry walked me across the hall before we kissed one last time. It was a long sweet kiss. One that made me not want to leave him.

"Goodnight Maria."

"Wait. Stay with me a little while longer." He smiled at me showing his dimples.

"Ok. Want to take a walk around the hotel?"

"I'd love that," I said with a huge smile.

We walked around the hotel about three times. We walked slowly and barely talked. Just knowing that we were together was all we needed. It was 1 a.m. when we got back to our floor.

"We've been walking for about three hours," Harry said.

"I don't regret it," I said as I touched my nose to his.

"Me neither," he said while smiling at me. We shared one last long kiss before I went into my room. Mary-Beth was asleep, so I moved to my bed quietly.

I fell asleep dreaming of Harry and I being together. How he would smile at me and give me kisses, and how he would sing to me whenever we're together. I feel asleep with a huge smile on my face.