Chapter 34

Once we got back to the hotel, everyone was getting ready to go someplace.

"Where's everyone going?" I asked once I saw them in the hall.

"We're planning on going to see a movie. Do you guys want to come?" Mary-Beth asked.

"What movie?" Harry asked?

"Were not sure. We were planning on just going and seeing whatever's good," Niall said.

"We're planning on getting dinner afterwords," Louis said. I looked up to Harry, his arm over my shoulder.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Would you? I mean, I'm fine with just staying here." I turned to face everyone else.

"We'll stay."

"Ok. We'll be back around 8 or so," Mary-Beth said.

"Ooh. Six hours alone," Harry whispered in my ear. I let out a laugh then directed my focus back on everyone else.

"Ok. Have fun," I said.

"You too," Mary-Beth said. They walked past us and headed to the elevator.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Harry.

"We could watch a movie?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Were you here during any part of what just happened?" I asked him.

"Yes, but I want to watch a movie with you, here." He turned me so now I was facing him. He put his arms on my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck. "That way we could snuggle up together, and kiss each other. We could wear our pajamas and lay on a cozy bed. Plus, we could even-"

"Paus the movie when ever we need to." I said with a smile.

"I was going to say we could order pizza, but that works too." We laughed then shared a kiss.

"Ok. I'll go put on my pajamas," I said.

"Ok. I'll do the same and order the pizza." I kissed him one more time before moving to my room.

"Oh, and Harry. At least put on some pants for your pj's." I said before entering my room. He winked at me before he went into his.

I quickly went to the bathroom to shave my legs, which took me less then five minutes might I add. I'm so proud of my timing.

After that, I put on a blue long sleeve shirt, with blue and pink plaid shorts. I undid my hair and brushed it out before slipping on my slippers, going across the hall to Harry's room, and knocking on the door.

I felt my phone buzz, and when I looked at it, it was text from Harry.

*Hey. I need you to do me a favor. The pizza man should be here soon. Can you go down stairs by the statue and get the pizza? I already paid for it. Thanks ;)*

"Ok Harry, but you do know you could have just told me, right?"

"Yes. And stop yelling, there are other people in this hotel," he said.

"I'm not even yelling. Plus, there's no one else on this floor," I said.