Chapter 35

Mary-Beth's P.O.V

"Those were some nice people," Louis said.

"They were. I can't believe we talked to them for that long. It's already 1:00a.m." I said.

We were in the elevator, going up to our floor. The movie and the dinner were fun. We would have stayed at the restaurant longer if it weren't for the blizzard causing it to close up early.

Once the elevator doors opened, I immediately saw the rose petals on the floor, leading to Niall's room.

"Aww. That's so cute," I said.

"What the hell?" Niall said. I started to read the notes, then I followed the roses to the room.

"Don't go in there. They may want privacy," Niall told me.

"If they wanted privacy, they wouldn't have left the door open." I looked into the room and saw Maria and Harry sleeping.

"Aww. That is goals." The rest of the boys followed behind me.

"That's cute," Liam said. "And dangerous. Help me put out the candles." Liam and Niall started blowing out the candles, and put them in the bathroom, while Louis collected the rose petals and notes from outside.

I pulled out my phone and took a Snapchat of Harry and Maria. I heard a rustling sound behind me, and when I turned around, I saw Niall holding a gift basket in his hands.

"Niall. Put that down, you just ate," I said.

"Why does she get all the gifts?" He pouted.

"She doesn't get all the gifts. I'm yours aren't I?" I said while walking over and planting a kiss on his lips.

Louis was standing in the doorway making gauging noises. We all laughed and I heard shuffling from the bed.

"Niall. You can have something from in there if you want," Maria said.

"Aw. Thanks Maria," Niall said.

"You're welcome." She yawned. "How long have you guys been here?"

"About eleven minutes," I said.

"Oh, ok."

"Is there a party I didn't know about?" I heard Harry say.

"No," Maria laughed. "They're just. What are you guys doing?"

"Cleaning up," Liam said. "Sorry to wake you."

"Oh, it's ok Liam," Maria said. "And thank you. You guys are so sweet." She gave us a small smile.

"I'll be right back. I need to wee," Harry said. Once Harry left, I moved next to Maria on the edge of the bed. She sat up and put her hair in a bun.

"So what happened while we were gone?" I asked.

"Nothing much. We ordered pizza and watched a movie which I don't remember finishing."

"And the rose petals?" I pressed on.

"Oh. He sent me down stairs to get the pizza, then sent me right back up and I saw that on the ground. When I got in here, he was sitting down with that basket in his hand." She pointed to the basket that was now under Niall's legs. He was munching on a snickers bar. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, then laughed.

"Aw. That's so cute."

"Ya. Hey. You told him about my period schedule?" Before I could answer, her phone rang. "Who would be calling me at, oh my gosh. It's 1!?"

She's answered the call. "Hello?" "Yes, this is she." After that, her face went white.

***

Maria's P.O.V

Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें