Chapter 29 ♥ Devotion

Bahja gasped and faced his way quickly. "You WHAT?"

He smiled and winked his eye, but Bahja was furious. "You have me go through ALL of this fear and worrying for NOTHING?"

"Hush, Bahja. You'll be happy. Trust me."

"And how the hell will I be happy?"

"By this."

He unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed we softly by he cheek. His tongue slithered along her cheekbones, causing her whole body to shiver. He backed up away from her and bit his bottom lip as he smiled, letting out a tiny giggle also.

Bahja opened her eyes slowly and looked at him in shock. Before she even got to say anything, he unbuckled her seat belt and led her to the back of the car. Bahja laid herself on the seat of the car, preparing for Princeton to do his job. It'd been three months since she'd had ANY, so this was perfect for her. She couldn't resist even if she wanted to.

Slowly, he laid down on top of her, placing his hips on her pelvic area first.

"Get ready to say bye to that pussy tonight." He said in a naughty voice. It was shocking to hear Princeton talk dirty like that. A$ap was the only guy she'd heard talk like that during sex when he'd hook up with Star.

She bit her lip then lifted his shirt green t shirt. He pressed his palms on the seat as he let her do it.

A little while later, Princeton had Bahja pinned up against the window, sliding inside and out of her as gently as he could. Once he heard her soft moans, he couldn't take it anymore. He placed his forehead onto her left shoulder and pumped in harder and harder. The more he did that, the more the feeling of pleasure made his way into his manhood and Bahja's womanhood.

As strange as it felt, Bahja no longer felt that guilty feeling of having sex with him. She clenched onto his lower back while it rocked back and forth inside of her.

Once that feeling of an orgasm approached, Bahja pushed Princeton back and rocked her hips back and forth on him, gradually feeling that perfect feeling.

"Oh, Bahja..... fuck.." Prince moaned.  

She rocked a little faster and faster, until finally he let loose into her. They both shivered in each others arms as they opened the door to let the car air out.

When they put their clothes back on, Bahja glanced at Princeton awkwardly.  

"Uh, thanks for that, Prince. I needed it." She laughed as she buckled her seat belt.

"I certainly didn't need it but I needed it from you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean....." He sighed and looked at his hands in disappointment. "I missed you so much. This would make it our third time having sex and they was one of the best ones we'd have. I was arrested for your running away, and all I wanted to do was have sex with you one more time."

"You'd want to have sex with me? A-after all we've been through? After you've gotten shot, I had a baby, I ran away with A$ap, and I basically ruined your career?" Bahja gasped.

"Bahja, even if you'd kill someone I love, I- I couldn't find myself to hate you. The way you carry yourself, and your boldness... it really gets me. I LOVE women like that. And you have all of those characteristics."

"Wait, wait, wait. So if I'd killed Roc..... you wouldn't care?"

Prince shrugged his shoulders and poked his lips out nonchalantly. "I would care but I couldn't hate you. You don't understand how much a person could love someone."