Chapter 11 ♥ Realization

That night, Bahja went home to A$ap and blabbed on about the whole thing and how much of a great actor she was being.

"But, you've should've seen his face when he orgasmed!" Bahja laughed as she grabbed A$ap's bowl of spaghetti she made him off of the counter.

"He was all like 'Oh, Bahja, I just want to forget eeeeverything!' " she added. With that, she also put on an orgasmic face, mocking him.

A$ap made a small grin and eyed his plate she sat it right in front of him.

He took his fork and dived right into the noodles and struggled to get them down. They were a little tough. "So, have you became more comfortable with the thought of shooting him?" He asked as he  looked at his brown meatballs.

Bahja plopped down into the chair at the table and poked her lip out. "Honestly, I still don't feel quite right." She sighed. "Have you even ever killed someone?"

"No. But I have had thoughts about it."

"Oh, really? Why?" She placed her palms under her chin and waited for an answer.

"Uhh.. I don't really like to talk about it. It gets me emotional and I don't want you to see me... get emotional."

"Awh, come on! I don't give a rat's behind if you cry."

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"A$ap, if you open up, I promise you that you'll feel a thousand times better."

He sighed and placed his fork down. "Maybe later. Not while I'm eating."

Bahja giggled and stood up from the table. "Alright. I'm going to go take a shower."

"Adios."

While walking to the restroom, she couldn't help but feel frustrated. A$ap seemed like a real crazy ass, but as she got to spend more time with him, she saw he had a wall up. Plus, the pressure of having to kill Princeton was weighing heavily on her mind. She figured if she could get into A$ap's most deepest and personal thoughts that she could find his soft spot and forget about it; and that is just what she was planing on doing.

She took a nice, warm bath with bubbles filled up to the top. While resting in the warm suds, it slipped a memory back up.

Four weeks ago

"Don't you EVER try to play me like that again." Bahja screamed as she held the revolver up to the ladies head.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were forreal!" The lady screeched.

Bahja was playing Russian roulette with her first woman competition. This made it especially interesting because she knew how sneaky women could be. She met her on Craigslist, and the lady was white with brown hair that was cut into an asymmetrical bob. Her age was 21.

"Now, take this damn gun and do it RIGHT. Don't EVER try to shoot me."

Bahja shoved the hard, black revolver into the ladies tiny, trembling stomach. The lady nervously glanced over at her, and met her threatening glare. "Do it, or you'll regret it."

The woman's mouth started trembling uncontrollably as she slowly put the gun up to the side of her head.

"Ma'am, please don't make me do this....!" She cried.

"Did you think I was shitting when I said I was looking for someone to PLAY with me? Bitch, if you don't PULL that damn TRIGGER-"

"Okay! Okay!" She whined.

She tightened her grip around the gun, while putting it in front of her. The more she stared at it, the more lightheaded she became; the more her vision started fogging up. Unlike Bahja, the woman had no clue on how to keep herself safe with the game. She didn't know how to look into the chamber. All she saw was a black gun and an accident ready to happen.