Chapter 4 ♥ Another Round

They walked for four, tiring hours searching for a decent place to stay. Home, after home, shelter after shelter, they passed through it all.

"I'm beat." Bahja moaned as she dropped down on a bench they were about to pass by.

She was feeling a little nauseous and had a slight headache from those six shots she took.

"Well, we've got to find some place!" Princeton cried. "We can't just stay out here in the night."

He plopped down on the cold, hard bench right beside her. Before they knew it, they were both dead asleep from the long day they had.

The next morning, Bahja felt something wet and warm drop on her cheek. She squinted her eyes open, slowly, as she propped her head up from the edge of the bench.

She took her finger and wiped the substance that fell on her.

"What the- PRINCE!" She screamed as she stood up. Princeton yelled and jumped up straight from out of his sleep.

He accidentally fell back over one of his bags, and hit the back of his head on the sidewalk.

"What, Bahja?!" He shouted while struggling to stand up.

"Bird shit just fell on my cheek!" Tears flooded from her eyes as she jumped up and down on both of her legs.

"Okay, calm down! Let me get something to wipe it off." Prince said.

He unzipped one of his black luggages and pulled out his white Modsun shirt then gently cuffed the back of her head.

Bahja squeezed her eyes shut and pulled her hair up so he wouldn't get any of the poop in it.

"Let me just do this..." He whispered as he licked the tip of the shirt on his index and middle fingers.

Gently, he rubbed the tainted spot on her cheek where the access poop was left. When he finished, he stepped back and smiled. "Ta-da!" He giggled.

She opened her eyes. "It's off? Right?" She eyed him as she let her hair fall down. "Yes, dramatic!" He laughed as he put his luggage on his back.

"As I was saying last night, we need to find a place to stay. Atlanta isn't the best place to be staying out in the streets."

"You're right." She sighed.

They both paused for a moment before Bahja came up with an idea.

"I know something we could do!"

"Spit it out." Princeton urged her while tucking his shirt back in his luggage.

This was another chance for Bahja to get to play what was becoming to be her favorite game.

Another chance to get that unforgettable rush she felt when that gun was pressed against her temple.

This shot a blast of excitement through her stomach.

Yet she knew Princeton would not agree on going to another place and risking her life again. She had to lie.

"Unm.. I was thinking... you know, we could go to Zonnique's house." She lied. "Auntie Tiny doesn't care if we stay, as long as we don't cause any trouble."

Princeton shifted his eyes the opposite way of Bahja and breathed heavily.

"No." He bluntly responded while glancing at her.

"Princeton, you can't tell me what to do." She laughed.

"I don't think you understand the fact that I saved you from sleeping on the streets just a couple of nights ago." He said as his voice escalated.