20 - war of hormone

Third persons POV

Yoongi had seen a lot of beautiful things in his life.

He had seen amazing sunsets and star filled skies. He had seen flowers in spring and scattered leaves in fall. And he had seen fireworks lighting up the sky, and shooting starts.

But today he woke up, seeing a raven haired, pale skinned, pink cheeked boy next to him, eyes shut and mouth slightly open, still in a peaceful sleep.

Jungkook.

And Yoongi had decided that he was the most beautiful thing he ever had ever laid eyes on.

Although his arm was numb and he needed to pee, Yoongi didn't dare move, not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy lying next to him, the morning sunlight hitting his soft, pale skin. He looked so peaceful and at ease, and beautiful. So Yoongi let him be.

It wasn't long though, before Jungkook started to stir, tuning over to face Yoongi and fluttering his eyes open slowly. Yoongi smiled, brushing some dark hair out of Jungkook's eyes.

"Good morning baby." Yoongi says when Jungkook fully opens his eyes.

Yoongi didn't expect the pet name to roll off his tongue like it did. And Jungkook didn't expect Yoongi's voice to be so deep and husky when he whispered the morning greeting. And both boys were blushing slightly, both embarrassed but happy at the same time.

"Good morning, Gi." Jungkook let out with a small yawn, and then almost chokes on his own breath at the un-intentional nickname he just gave to Yoongi.

"Gi, huh? Is that what you're going to call me from now on?" Yoongi asked, smirking slightly at the still flustered Jungkook.

"U-uh, only when it's just us... It just came out.. I don't know. Why? D-don't you like it?" Jungkook asks nervously, biting his lip, which made Yoongi frown and lean in to peck him quickly, resulting in Jungkook turning completely red from cheeks to ears.

It was adorable, Yoongi thought.

"Of course I like it." Yoongi says, chuckling a little. "But not as much as I like you."

Jungkook felt his heart beat fast. He didn't know if it was the pet-name 'baby', or Yoongi's husky voice, or the fact that both of them were still only in their underwear, and were lying so close to each other, but Jungkook had to get out of there.

He suddenly felt hot and bothered. And he needed to escape before yoongi caught on. So he decided to get up quickly, rushing to the bathroom yelling out to a confused Yoongi that 'he needed a shower.'

When he got to the bathroom, he closed the door, locking it and letting out a breath that he didn't realise he was holding. He turned on the shower. A nice, refreshing cold one. And tried to wash away the heat from his cheeks (and the slight problem that was growing in his nether region).

Meanwhile, Yoongi sat in the bed taking in what just happened, a smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook... What am I going to do with you?

———

Their last day at the beach was amazing, to say the least.

When the two boys went down to the lobby to meet the others for breakfast, there was the obvious teasing and questioning of what they did last night, from Taehyung and Namjoon of course. That however, resulted in Jin hitting Namjoon on the shoulder multiple times and telling him to stop. It was just as Yoongi and Jungkook had expected.