16 - nineteen days

A/N:

So I'm thinking about writing most of the following chapters in THIRD PERSONS POV because it's a lot easier for me, and it sounds less clumsy I guess. Just giving you a heads up ;)

Don't worry, I'll chuck in some Yoongi and Jungkook POV's as well.

Now enjoy the chapter! <3

——-

Third Persons POV

As much as both boys wished they could say that things between them started progressing and getting better, it wasn't really. The two hadn't really talked about the confessions, or the kiss. Rather, they would just fall into awkward silences, blush, or try to find excuses to not be in the same room as each other, wanting to avoid un-comfortable situations.

Yoongi and Jungkook didn't really know why it turned out this way, because they knew each others feelings, and they were defiantly happy about that. However, with Jungkook's awkwardness and Yoongi's anxiousness, the two just didn't know how to put the feelings into action.

One day, however, things changed.

One of the two decided that the 'grade-school-like' reactions to each others confessions had gone on for too long, and they were being ridiculous. They both knew how the other felt towards them, so why not try to make something of these feelings?

It had been Yoongi who decided to make the first move, almost 2 weeks since their confession, greeting Jungkook one morning with a hug and a plate of breakfast, which was only jam toast, because Yoongi couldn't really cook much else.

And although Jungkook was surprised at the more than friendly gesture, he was grateful none the less, taking the plate and giving Yoongi a quick kiss on the cheek to say thank you, which resulted in both boys turning red and falling into an awkward silence, only the sound of crunching toast able to be heard.

As they ate their toast, Jungkook could feel Yoongi staring at him while he ate, making him both embarrassed and also excited, as butterflies appeared in his stomach.

"What is it Hyung?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence, looking up at the blonde across from him, who looked surprised at being caught staring. "Why are you staring? Do I have food on my face or something?"

Yoongi smiled at the boy. His smile was genuine, sincere and could not be forced away, because Jungkook's innocent question just reminded him of one of the many things he liked about the younger boy.

"No, Kookie..." He says. Jungkook's cheeks are still pink, and yoongi had to fight the urge to kiss them, because his constantly burning cheeks made him look so adorable.

"I was staring because you are beautiful"

Jungkook let out a small gasp, and then coughed, almost choking on some of his toast. He picked up his orange juice, chugging some down, and letting out a breath of relief once the toast was dislodged.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was laughing. Really laughing, out loud. And jungkook decided that his laugh was his new favourite sound.

"You are the most awkwardly adorable thing I have ever seen Jungkook." Yoongi manages to say, in between laughs.

"Hyung!~" Jungkook says, in fake annoyance, pouting a little.

"No seriously, you are the cutest." Yoongi says, and Jungkook continues to pout.

"If you keep pouting like that Kookie, I'm going to have to kiss you. You know that right?"

"I... And why's that?" Jungkook says, although he knows the answer, just wanting to tease Yoongi a little.