Cessyanna Volturi -twilight fanfic-

I'm Cessyanna Cullen I was turned by Carlisle Cullen, I was dying of cancer,and someone had

attacked me .The change didn't go all the way, I am still human a little bit.

I am five hundred years old, and Carlisle's 'Niece' ,but, adopted .My mother was turned into a vampire when I was little, she gave me to my aunt Gabriela.

When I was eighteen I moved out, at age twenty. was dying of lung cancer.

Carlisle changed me, and Esme, Alice, Rosalie,Emmet, Jasper, and Edward treated me like family.

But, I never stopped looking for my mother.

Some say she is dead, or she works for the vampire leaders the Volturi or that she is running from something.

Something big.

Esme tells me not to worry, but, I wonder what my real mother is doing.

I met our 'cousins' from denali when I was awake from changing.

I really like Kate her power goes all over her body and she can electrocute you.

My power? huh, don't ask, its complicated.

I have the power to levitate, and compulsion, which is to where I can get into your mind and tel you to do stuff.

I know two powers ,can't really explain them.Tanya says it is a great gift to have two powers, and Carlisle says, that the Volturi would kill to have someone like me.

Huh, I say bring it on, 'Cause I ain't going down without a fight.