Prologue

Being born was a mistake.

Life as a child was hell, No friends, no loving parents, no money, no food no life. A shootout that killed their parents, nearly raped, Living rough with no hope, with nothing. Leanne and her younger sister Chloe grew up learning how to survive.

Then the gods smiled on the sisters, well one in particular a Greek god - Raymond Colton Barratt junior, Son of billionaire business mogul Raymond Barrett senior.

Before being required to settle down and take over the business from his father at the age of twenty five, Ray junior was free, After being persuaded to sing in a rock band in university, he dropped his first name and became Colton Barratt, soon everything he touched turned to gold, music, acting and business he reaped the rewards and the fame everything he wanted came easily.

All but the feisty, gorgeous women, who hid under unflattering cheap clothing, disappearing after work to reappear in the morning. Whatever kindness he offered was refused or ignored, try and touch her ended in physical pain, try and help and she will run.

Who was this enigma, he couldn't get her out of his mind, she didn't want his money or his fame or HIM.

Investigators couldn't track her life story down, she didn't exist, but there she was standing in front of him,

"Who are you and what's your story, I have patience and all the time in the world, I will find out and then I will make you mine Leanne Masters, you can bet on that"

And with the might of the Barrett family and a few traitors from her own side helping to try and make it happen, would you bet against it.