Prologue.

(Girl above or to the side is Newiline. Pretend she has blue eyes in the photo)

**DISCLAIMER: I wrote this around 4 years ago so I was like 11-12 and I understand the girl above does not have the SLIGHTEST amount of Hawaiian heritage in her, but I was unaware of how someone from Hawaii was meant to 'look' like so I just went with the girl that fit in my mind. You do not have to vision her when you read this, you can create your own character in your head it's really up to you !!**

"And the he-" Julie hiccupped, "he broke up with me and we straight over to fucking Heather!" She screamed as another batch of tear roll down her cheeks.

I wasn't even friends with Julie but every girl comes to me to rant about the shitty relationship with Jc Caylen all because I was apparently 'a better listener then my friends'. I mean it was okay I let them go on for as long as they needed to and then they just thanked me for letting the rant on about some guy I give zero fucks about.

"Julie, you and Zac Marrow hit it off? Why not try him? Ask him out to coffee or to the movies and see if you have things in common and just try to know a guy." I smiled.

"Yeah, I think I will. Thank Newiline, I better be off now goodbye!" She said with happiness taking over the sad mood instantly. She waved before climbing into her car and driving off.

I picked up my belongings and walked the five minute walk back home, I lived on my own, but my dad said it was alright and paid my rent every month since our family is filthy rich. I hated being rich it just made me uncomfortable seeing all those other people trying to get money when I just get 2,000 a month.

I lived in a small but cozy home where the backyard was the small end of a beach no one ever really came down. I had one neighbor living on my left and nothing on my right.

I put my sandals and my bag by the door and go out to the beach through the back door. The sand molded itself in between my toes and just the warmth was enough. I stood out looking at the small waves that crashed onto the shore every now and then.

I just love the little house I found, its not to little but its not too much, it just fits me perfectly. Although it get lonely at times and I've always wanted a pet but with me at school and work I couldn't get one even if I tried.

The neighbors had a small kitten who just loved anyone but her name was Ketchup for some weird reason, but overall she was just lovely.

I walked back inside and went into my bathroom and took off my makeup and changed into a old band tee and pajama shorts. I curled up in bed and let sleep take over.