Chapter 47

It was the day before the last concert of the tour. We were all getting a bit sad that it was coming to an end, but we dealt with it. I, however, was going to enjoy the end the most. While the boys were "living the dream", I was just working to help my family pay bills and stuff. I had plans to fly right back home after the kid's choice awards. I still had a contract, but I could stay home for a few while until the band needed me again. I believe that they'll need me in the summer for help on recording their new album, so I'll stay home and wrap up school for the next couple months. By next year, I'll be on tour again, and trying to apply for college. Then, comes my last year. I'll do the same thing for the band's final album, and then I'll graduate and go off to college. My life is pretty much booked from now on. However, right now, Liam and I were looking through a stack of dresses to wear for the KCAs. I honestly never thought that Liam would be here with me, looking for a dress.

"I like this one." he said, pulling out a turquoise strapless dress. I went to my knees, and flowed out at the skirt area.

"Eh, blue isn't my color." I said, pulling out another dress. This one was green lace with sleeves.

"To dull." said Liam, waving it off.

"Gosh!" I said. "If I hadn't known better, I would've though you were a woman yourself!"

Liam rolls his eyes, but then caught sight of something, and gasped. "Hayley, try this on, like, now." he said, handing me a cute short red dress. It had a bow around the bust, and it was sleeveless.

"Um, okay." I said, not thinking twice about it. I grabbed the dress, walked into the dressing room, and squeezed my body into it, almost killing myself when I tried pulling my boot through. "A little help please?" I asked a second later. I unlocked the door, and Liam came in and zipped up the back of it. He stared quietly for a few seconds at me, making me nervous.

"You look perrr-fect!" he said with a huge grin across his face. I smiled and turned to look in the mirror. It WAS the perfect dress for me. I felt pretty. I actually felt pretty.

"Splendid." I said, softly. I glanced down at the price tag, and grimaced.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked, following my gaze. He saw the price, over 5,000 dollars, and shrugged. "For you, I will gladly pay for it."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

I smiled again and looked at myself. I was in love with this dress. "Thank you." I said, then I hugged him.

"Off!" he cried, stepping back. I almost screamed. "What was THAT?" I cried.

"You're going to wrinkle your dress!" Liam cried, adjusting the low cut top of the dress.

"Hey!" I cried, stepping back. "Hands off!" I pushed him out of the stall and changed into my regular clothes again. I slung the dress over my arm, and walked out.

----------------

"You done in there?!" asked an impatient Zayn. "We've gotta go like, NOW."

I sighed. I was still trying to apply some mascara on. "HOLD ON, MR. PERFECTIONIST!" I called from behind my hotel room door. I capped my mascara, and picked up my silver handbag. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was put into a messy bun, thanks to the boys' stylist, and a few strands were hanging down by my jaw that were curled. I wore my perfect red dress that only Liam saw me in, and fortunately for Niall, a silver flat. I was only an inch shorter than him, and I wanted him to look more masculine so I let him be the taller one. I adjusted my dress, and smiled. This was so pretty. Jordyn was going to FREAK.

I slowly opened my hotel room door, and watched the tuxedo-suited boys' mouths drop, except for the smirking Liam.

"OH MY GOSH!" Niall cried. "You look stunning!"

"Bloody hot!" Harry cried. I could tell that his madness had somewhat subsided.

I smirked. "You should be thanking Liam." I said.

"Allright, allright," said Liam "my work isn't perfect until we post it on the Internet."

We all stood in a line together, while Liam handed the bodyguard his phone. We had a few short seconds before fans would notice us.

I scooted next to Zayn and Harry. Zayn placed his arm on my back, and Harry placed his on my waist. Niall stood next to Harry, and Louis and Liam stood next to Zayn.

"One, two, three!" there was a flash, and then a laugh from someone. We froze for a moment in time, and smiled.

---------------

"I can't believe it." I said, as I stepped out of the limo. "I'm standing on the red carpet!"

"You mean, the Orange carpet." said Niall.

"Oh, right." I said.

"Now follow us" said Louis, who was escorting Eleanor. (She met up with us, as did Perrie)

"Gosh." I said to Liam. "The cameras make it blinding to see."

"That's why you bring sunglasses." he said, slipping his on.

"You're cool." I said, sarcastically, while heaving myself past him. I felt a bit disappointed that I still had to wear my boot, it brought the attention way from my dress and face.

"Hayley!" came a voice from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Dallas try to get past security.

"Guys, wait." I said, walking down to get Dallas. I felt super charged when I saw his winning smile. "He's with me." I said, grabbing his arm, and pulling him past the guards. I heard a "Dude!" from behind Dallas, and saw his band buds in tuxedos, and being ushered into the building. They were all giving Dallas a thumbs-up.

I flashed a smile, and pulled Dallas over to the boys.

"Well, look whose here." said Louis, patting Dallas on the head. He was only five seven, like Niall.

"Hello, Louis." he said, in his deep voice. I realized he had a southern accent, like a Tennessee accent.

"You're not from California, are you?" I asked. Dallas shook his head, not turning to look at me, but smiled at the cameras. His dimples made me melt.

"I lived in Memphis for twelve years." he whispered.

"Ah." I said. Dallas grabbed my hand, leading me over to the end of the carpet, and into the building. My hear jumped into my throat.

"Wait." I said, stopping him be for he went in. "I want to sit with the boys."

Dallas turned to look into my eyes. I his bright blue eyes made his blonde hair stand out. He was just the most perfect boy I ever laid eyes on...now I'm thinking weird.

"Allright, babe." he said. He waited for the boys to walk by, and followed them to the areana seats.

I sat in between Harry and Dallas. Harry kept trying to "check out" Dallas, because I think he was nervous about him and I going out.

Dallas leaned into me and asked, "is that Katy Perry?"

I looked over to the direction he was looking, and saw purple hair.

"Yup." I said a moment later. I caught sight of Harry's weird glance, and stuck my hand in his face.

"You look beautiful!" he cried in his British accent."

"Yes, I know." I said.

"Hey, Hayley," said Dallas Turing over to look at me, and smiling.

I glanced into his eyes, mesmerized, and ignored Harry's glare.

"You look beautiful" he said.

I blushed. "I do?"

In the corner of my eye, I saw Harry's jaw drop.

"Yes." he said, wrapping his arm around me. Harry glared again, and then the show began.

----------------

So what do you guys think of Hayley's boyfriend? How do you think the boys are taking it? Do you trust Dallas? These questions will all be answered in the next few chapters. I'm sorry I haven't been updating often. I've got school. Allright, get back to y'all later.