Chapter 16

I was holding an ice pack over my forehead during the entire performance. I didn't know why I was so snappy today. Course, I decided to give Niall the silent treatment, as did he. So don't know who's really winning. Liam and Louis were trying to calm me, while Zayn and Harry were with Niall. No, I wasn't trying to choke him. I would never do something like that. I was just trying to grab him.

Well my forehead swelled as a consequence from falling on my head TWICE. This day was escalating quickly, from kissing Harry, to attacking Niall. WAS all this work getting to my head? (no pun intended.)

I was frankly very mad for the entire day. I didn't know why. I just sat in a chair, understage, and read off the lists on my clipboard of when to que everyone.

Once the performance ended, we hit the road again. This time, we were taking separate flights. I was flying up to Chicago for a weekend figure skating tournament, while the boys traveled to Atlanta and Orlando. Then, I would meet them in Alabama.

Before we left, however, Harry and Louis insisted on taking me to the hospital. I was having migraines, and when I woke up Friday morning, my forehead and eyebrow bones were completely blue.

"No." I said, sighing. "I'm fine."

"Um, look at yourself, girl," said Louis in his sassy way. "You're NOT fine."

"We need to find out why." Harry said.

"I know why," I retorted. "It's called Niall dropped me on my head!"

"You strangled me!" he shot back.

"I wasn't strangling you."

"Yes, I'm pretty sure putting your arms around someone's neck and tightening them means that you're strangling them."

"Well I didn't MEAN to strangle you." Really?" Niall asked. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. I folded the sheets of my bed.

"I wouldn't want to hurt any of you." I said. "even if I was mad."

"You sure about that?" Zayn asked. I gave him a glare.

"Aww, look at this!" Harry said, putting his arms around me and Niall's shoulders. "We're all one big happy family now."

Niall snickered. Honestly, I never saw him unhappy before.

I rubbed my pounding head. It hurt so bad, tears began falling.

Niall grabbed the other side of the bed sheets, and helped me pull them back.

I looked up at him, and he smiled. There was an awkward moment of silence.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too." Niall replied. He walked around the bed, and gave me a hug. I sniffed back a few tears and smiled.

"Yay! We're friends again!" Harry said. He came over, and hugged us.

"Well this is awkward." I said, laughing. We broke apart.

"Good luck at your tournaments." said Liam, giving me a hug.

"Yeah, same." Zayn cut in. He gave me a separate hug.

"Now listen here," said Louis. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "you go out there and win everything. I know you can do this."

"But you've never seen me skate!" I cried.

"BUH! Don't say but." he added. Then he touched my nose. I giggled. "I want to see you bring us a nice big, golden trophy, and the first place title. Okay?"

I laughed. "Ok, will do, sir."

"That's my girl." He gave me a tight hug.

"Alright, I'm going to take a taxi to the airport." I said. I picked up my luggage, and opened the hotel room door, checking to make sure fans weren't around. It was six in the morning. "Bye." I said, taking a step out.

All the boys waved, until Harry said. "Wait! We're taking you to see a doctor first!" I sighed, but followed his lead out of the hotel.