Chapter 20

So it was Christmas eve, aka, Louis's birthday. He flew Eleanor over to Denver to meet us. He, Eleanor, Zayn, and Liam all decided to enjoy a meal at Starbucks and watch it snow. I met up with Jordyn, who was staying with her grandmother in a nearby town for Christmas vacation. So, Harry, Niall, Jordyn, and I had decided to go skiing and snowboarding again.

"Put your boots on, Hazza." I said, tossing Harry his boots.

Jordyn walked into Harry's room."Oh my gosh!" she squealed. "I can't believe I get to hang out with you guys!!"

"Jordyn." I said. "One of the boys' turnoffs are people who lose their composure around them, so DON'T."

Jordyn nodded with a wide smile on he face. "I still can't believe I'm hanging out with you guys!" and she ran out of the room. I rolled my eyes. That was Jordyn in a nutshell.

"A little help, please?" Harry asked, while trying to fix his boot straps with gloves on.

I sighed. "Does poor little Harry need-"

"Just help me!" he cried.

I giggled, and pulled over his straps.

We met up with Niall and Jordyn outside of the lodge a bit later.

"So, jaguar, what will it be?" I asked. "snowboard or ski?"

"Oh, snowboard, definitely." she said.

"The boys are skiing." I said.

"Then...I'll...ski..." she said, with the both of us knowing that she wasn't as good as a skier than snowboarder. She actually taught me everything I knew. I tried to teach her to ski, but she was just too clumsy on her two feet.

The man behind the counter handed her the skiis, and she began to take off her boots. I looked over at Harry, trying desperately to put his boots on.

"HARRY!" I cried, stomping over to him. He glanced up and gave me the deer-in-headlights expression.

"I told you to put on your boots IN the lodge! I even buckled them FOR you! WHY did you take them off?!"

Harry gave me a cheeky smile. "I uh..."

"You know what?" I said, grabbing his wet and smelly Converses. "You're done with these." I chucked them into the woods.

"NOOOOOOOO!" he cried, lunging out of his seat, and falling on his face. Niall laughed hysterically, and Jordyn gasped.

Harry got up and charged into the woods, deserting his skiis on the bench.

"Harry!" I cried, chasing after him. Jordyn dropped her skii poles, and changed back into her boots and chased after us, as did Niall.

I saw Harry leap into the dark forest, and I stopped at the shrubbery.

"Harry!" I cried, terrified. Suddenly, I heard a low growl.

My blood turned cold. I heard a high-pitched shrill.

That could only mean one thing, that Harry ran into a bear.

I gulped, clenched my eyes shut, and jumped in the dark forest.