Chapter 40

I heard voices outside of the door. It was them! Some girls starts muttering 'oh my God' but then I shushed them. I got some butterflies of excitement in my stomach, but held my guard.

"We're sorry, Harry." said Zayn. "But we don't want to go out to the club tonight."

"But it's my BIRTHDAY!" Harry whined. "and what are we doing here?"

Liam suddenly threw open the doors, which prompted me to turn on the lights. "One, two, three!" I called, and the girls sprang out from the tables, yelling "SUPRISE!"

Harry gasped as he walked in. "Oh my GOD!" he cried, taking in his surroundings. I saw some girls doing my breathing technique I taught them, to keep from exploding. I glanced at Stephanie who turned white.

"Hayley?" Harry asked, when he saw me behind the door. "Did you do this?"

I nodded, and gave him a great big hug.

"I love you." I said. "I have to repay you somehow."

Harry hugged me back. "Love you too." he said.

-----------------

Later it was time to open presents. The girls got to talk to the boys and get pictures. It was a great night. We all gathered around Harry, and I handed him Niall's gift. It was a Rolex watch.

"Niall! Thanks!' said Harry, snapping on the silver watch. Niall smirked.

"What is this, Louis?" He asked, when he pulled out a yellow box.

"Open it." said Lou.

Harry tore open the wrapping and pulled out a razor. "AWW LOUIE! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!" He gave Louis a big hug.

"And I thought you liked Rolex watches." said Niall, crossing his arms. I patted his back.

"Here." said Zayn, handing Harry his bag. Inside was a hair dryer.

"Ooh, nice." Harry said, when he pulled it out. He held it up to his eyes and began inspecting it.

Next was Liam. His bag was very heavy.

"I like how this one feels." said Harry, lifting the bag. His biceps showed through his shirt, and the girls began squirming. I gave them a look, and then they stopped.

"OH MY GOD!" Harry cried, when he pulled out the tissue paper.

'What is it?" Zayn asked. H

Harry's face grew into a wide smile, and he dumped the contents of the bag out on the floor. It was a bunch of candy. The boys all started whooping and cheering. Liam smiled cheekily.

"And let's hope someone got you a toothbrush." I said, grabbing my gifts. I handed him the jersey first. "Here." I said.

"Oh, you didn't have to, Hayley." said Harry, stuffing his face with chocolate. "You already planned this party for me."

"Just open it." I said, while rolling my eyes.

Harry tore apart the wrapping. "Holy cow!" he screetched. He held up the USA jersey. "THIS is fantastic!" He laid it against his chest.

"Aw man!' said Louis, gasping. "That's so cool! I'm getting one of those!"

"Thank you, Hayley!" Harry cried, hugging me. "I will always love this."

"Just like this." I said, handing him the guitar.

"No! You didn't get me a..." Harry tore open the wrapping. His eyes widened. "A guitar!'

"Lemme see!" Niall cried, lunging forward at Harry. The girls chuckled behind him. Harry lifted the guitar out of its case, and strummed the strings.

"Can I see it for a minute?" asked Niall. Harry handed him the guitar, and Niall started playing 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

Everyone gathered around Niall, but Harry pulled me to the side. "Thank you." He said, his dimples making me melt.

"You're welcome." I said, hugging him again. "I'm glad to have such supportive family."

It was a night to enjoy for all of us. We had cake, exchanged stories, and sung until midnight. It was then that I realized that I wasn't alone in this huge world. Although it may seem that your worries affect no one else, it secretly does effect everyone, and if something's wrong, there is always someone who is there to pick you up. So no one is ever alone in this world, no one, and I was glad to have the such amazing friends that I have.