Chapter 10

• इन्हें समर्पित: Caraline Snider

I was able to go out into the audience and watch the group perform after I spent about an hour and a half learning things back stage. I was escorted by security to the front row of seats, and surprisingly, there was an open chair right in the middle of it all. Around me, girls were screaming, and it kind of made me feel uncomfortable. Despite all the noise though, I enjoyed listening to the boys and watching them perform.

A little ways into the show, Niall pointed to me and talked to the others quietly. Then the boys all wave to me, and I waved back.

"OH MY GOSH, HE'S WAVING TO ME!" some girl next to me cried, but I knew he wasn't. I felt a little sick with power with having the boys all to myself.

"Do the face!" Harry cried through his mic, looking at me, and smiling. The girls around me gave confused looks and searched around for the person he was talking to. I giggled.

Harry walked over to the guitar player and said something to him. I knew he was talking about my Niall Face, because he pointed to me and made a weird face.

I contorted my face into Niall's Straight Face.

Harry burst out laughing, and doubled over. The guitarist started laughing too, and the rest of the band was snickering, except for Niall. He was frowning.

"Seriously?" Niall asked through the mic. He threw his arms up in the air.

I began laughing too. I didn't know WHY it was funny, but I guess it was.

*************

After the concert, I was backstage, greeting the boys when a blonde haired, blue eyed woman showed up. She was also holding a clipboard.

"Hello, everyone." she said with a lot of confidence in her voice. "I'm Jackie Holcomb, music business intern at Oxford University."

"Hello, Jackie," said Harry. "What brings your lovely self here today?"

"More like British boyband eye candy." said Niall, with a shocked stare. "Hellooooooo sexy."

Jackie blushed. "Hello, Niall." she said. Meanwhile, I left out. It must've been my age. I stood next to Zayn, being quiet.

"I was wondering if I could interview you guys?" Jackie asked in a shy voice. I want to get some extra credit on my schoolwork."

"Very focused on studies," said Niall. "I like that."

"HOLD ON!" I cried, bringing the boys' attention to me. Crap, now I needed an excuse to get them out. I wanted them all to myself. Yes, I know that sounds stupidly selfish, but in a large family like mine, I don't have anything to call my own.

"...Simon told me to make sure you guys get a good rest for tomorrow."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"W-w-well, getting a lot of sleep is healthy for you, especially since you've got so many concerts."

"Simon said this?" Harry inquired.

I nodded my head and began walking down the hall. "C'mon." I said, ushering them with my hand. Then I looked at Jackie. "Sorry, Jackie," I said. "maybe some other time."

"That's alright." she said while sighing. "I guess that I won't be passing after all."

"I thought you said it was extra credit?" I asked.

"Yes." Jackie said. "But I'm not passing, currently."

I wouldn't mind if she failed and never got to see her again

"I would be passing if my dad didn't just die." she said.

Niall stopped and turned around. "What?!" he asked.

Jackie nodded. "My Dad died a few weeks ago, and I've been so distracted since. My grades went from As and Bs to Ds and Fs."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Niall cried.

Jackie shook her head. "Well it's not your problem to worry about, so don't." Then she began to walk away, her head down.

"Oooh...OK! You get five minutes." I said. I wasn't even sure if I was allowed to say that, but I did. Jackie turned around, and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" she said in her British accent.

"I'll wait in Liam's dressing room." I said to the boys. They all nodded, and walked over to Jackie.

Glad I could make someone happy.

Can You Manage? (1D Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें