Chapter 18

NATSU's POV

I cant believe i am stuck here playing a stupid game with girls, I should be practising basketball right now or doing anything but this. Ugh i groaned in frustration and anger.

"Erza i dare you to confess to whoever you like." Someone said, i honestly didnt bother to know who because i was bored to death. I started to smirk at the thought of Erza Scarlet blushing and confessing to Jellal. Everyone knows that Titania or Erza Scarlet has had a crush on Jellal for an eternity and needless to say Jellal also has had a huge crush on her but he doesnt tell anyone but me Gray and Gajeel.

When Jellal finally got the nerve to ask Erza to talk outside i sensed romance in the air. We continued with our game or at least they continued i just watched and smirked once or twice.

When Blondie dared Levy to hug Gajeel my inner self was ready to start annoying Gajeel but i have to keep my cool i am Natsu Dragneel after all.

TIMESKIP AFTER THE DARE

After the dare i overheard Gajeel saying that he asked Levy to be his girlfriend and she agreed. Whew now Metal head doesnt have to keep asking us for advice everytime he sees her.

The next person to dare someone was Gajeel and he was going to get payback at Blondie for making Levy hug him although i dont think it was a bad thing but Gajeel being Gajeel had to get his revenge, for some reason i didnt have a very good feeling about this.

GAJEEL'S POV

I was going to get revenge on Bunny girl for daring Shrimp to give me a hug, tell the truth it wasnt that bad but still i still need to get revenge.

"Bunny girl truth or dare?"I said smirking, i took a quick glance at Natsu and he had a look of uneasiness.

"Um truth" She said with confidence but she doesnt know what she is in for.

"Why did you move to Fairy Tail? I know you are different from the other girls, you dont talk alot about your family and background so why exactly dont you talk about your family huh?" I was planning on humiliating Bunny girl if she had any embarassing past, but i was not expecting what was coming my way.

"Uh well i never went to school because i was home schooled cause my father didnt believe that schools had really great education and my mother died when i was 7 so now my father hates me." She said, i was at loss for words.

"Oh my Lu-chan i am so sorry you had to go through all that." Shrimp said while giving Bunny girl a bone crushing hug.

"Hey uh Bunny girl sorry for making you say your background ." I apologised because honestly i feel bad for her.

"Its ok."She said calmly. I am surprised she wasnt crying or being upset, i guess people get over things espeically of it was such a long time ago.

NATSU'S POV
Clap! Clap! Clap! I clap my hands and all of them turn their attention towards me.

"What a great show Blondie who knew you had such an interesting past."I said, if anyone of them expects me to feel bad for her then they are wrong because her past isnt even that bad if you compare her past with mine then my past is alot worst so she shouldnt be that upset.

"Natsu how could you say that." Levy said while glaring at me, actually all of them were glaring at me but i ignored them.

"Why cant i?"I said innocently.

"Bro seriously dont go too far." Gray warned.

"Ok ill apologise" i said cause Lucy looked like she was going to cry and i am not a fan of crying women.

I slowly walked up to Lucy and she was probably expecting me to apologise i did think of doing that but i shook it off.

I gently lifted her chin looking at her beautiful brown orbs. She didnt look at me the whole time and instead looked at the ground.

"Lucy look at me." I growled.

She hesitantly looked at me and at the edge of her eyes i could see sparkling tears start to form, she looked so beautiful even when she was about to cry wait what am i thinking. 

"Look one day you have to understand that your past isnt as bad as mine and if i am not crying right now you have no right to cry so dont expect me to apologise." I said, then i grabbed my bag that i had placed on the couch and slung it over my shoulders then i made my way to the basement door and walked out the bookworms house back to my house.

LUCY's POV

I watched Natsu leave the basement and the click of the front door indicated he left. I stood there dumbfounded and i didnt quite understand what Dragneel meant when he said that his past was worst then mine. By now i was more curious then ever on what happened to Dragneel but right now i was focused on continueing to play Truth or dare and forget all that happened today.

"Lucy ignore him hes always like that."Jellal assured me.

"Okay guys lets continue playing."I said trying to start another topic.

"Okay guys lets continue i will go first." Lisanna said clearing the air of anger and a whole bunch of other feelings.

"Gray truth or dare?" Lisanna asked.

"Dare bring it on." Gray shouted.

"Ooooohhh! Gray-sama is so handsome."Juvia cooed while on the verge of fainting.

"Okay everyone listen up especially you Juvia, Gray i dare you to give Juvia a kiss on the lips." I cant imagine what Juvia's reaction would be.

"Thank you so much Li-chan." Juvia started to go into fangirl mode.

"Whaat! Why do you have to do this to me." Gray whined while blushing 50 shades of red.

"Just do it Gray dont chicken." Lisanna warned before letting a smirk spread on her face.

"Gray-sama doesnt have to if he doesnt want to." Juvia said while blushing. What is up with Juvia today she is normally obsessed with him everyday why is she giving up this chance.

"Gray-sama do you not like Juvi-mph" Juvia was cut off when Gray kissed her in the lips and she kissed back. Then for what seemed like forever they finally broke apart of each other and both started to pant for breath.

"Juvia you are a good kisser." Gray complimented earning another kiss from Juvia.

"Juvia will you be my girlfriend." Gray asked witha hint of nervousness.

"YES YES YES YES YES..." Juvia must have said yes for more then a hundered times before she started to squel. I feel happy for her but at the same time i wondered if i would ever have someone in my life who would like me for who i am and i would like them for who they are, unknowingly i thought of Natsu as that someone but i quickly shrugged it off.