Chapter 10

NATSU'S POV

Afterschool i went straight home and finished my homework so that i could go to the park at 5 with Gray and the others to play basketball. I grabbed my stuff which includes my basketball shoes, a white sweat towel, a basketball and a waterbottle. I started to walk the daily 20 minutes to the park so i left my house 20 minutes earlier, the park isnt really that far away from my house but because i have motion sickness i can only make my way around Magnolia by walking.

By the time i got to the park it was 4:30 and because i was early i started practicing by myself, i practiced shooting and and practicing my skills of dodging and passing. I didnt practice too hard because l didnt want to lose to Ice Popsicle/Gray or the rest of the guys.

At exactly 5 Gray showed up then Gajeel and last Jellal. We started practicing once everyone got settled and put down their things. We practiced for a good time until my phone started ringing, i wonder who would be texting me at a time like this i said as i checked my watch for the time   6:00   since it was really late i decided to ignore the the text and continue playing.

"Hey Natsu who is texting you at this hour?" Gray asked while throwing me the basketball.

"Who knows? And I dont care either." I said catching the ball.

"Typical Natsu." Gajeel said with a snicker while doing a perfect 3 pointer.

About 30 miutes later when me and the guys were taking a break and drinking some water i checked my phone and there was a text from lucy, i quickly replied back getting slightly annoyed. Our conversation ended with her picking an animal and guess what she picked i knew she was going to pick something  completely useless and boring but she had to pick a dog, of all animals we are so going to fail this project.

We went back to practising. At 7 we were tired to our bones so we decided to end practise for today  and make our way back home. I started my 20 minute walk back home to the house where i live alone because my mother and my father died, if i remember correctly i dont have any brothers and  sisters. I made myself some rice with chicken for dinner and because i am a quick eater i finished very quickly. I jumped onto my comfy red chair that sat right in front of my red flamed computer, I typed in " Good information on dogs" I clicked a reliable website and then printed it. After a few minutes i ran down stairs to the printer my family owned in the basement. When i got the sheets i was beginning to get sleepy so i dropped the sheets into my bag, changed into a lose t-shirt and let my eyes drift into a deep slumber.