Chapter 4

LUCY'S POV

Thorughout the class i just couldnt stop thinking of why Natsu glared at me i mean like i didnt do anything heck i dont even know the guy.( I might have forgot to tell you all she is in Math class oop's)

"Ms.Heartfilia please write the answer to this question?" Gildarts said as he handed the chalk to me.

Luckily i still was paying attention i mean like a boy is not going to effect my grades. As i started making my way to the chalkboard I heard Natsu smirk like why the heck was he smirking, oh wait i forgot he is one of the people that always gets A's or A+'s if you are wondering how i know that i just happened to come across the scoreboard for Fairy tail's best scores and Dragneel and Levy were the highest ranked.

I looked at the equation and to be honest it wasnt that hard so in less then 5 seconds i wrote down the answer and looked at the expression on Dragneels face he was shocked but he quickly fixed his face expression to his regular cold face like what is his problem.

"Wow that was fast, Good job Lucy you may return to your seat." Proffeseur Gildarts said as i mentally cheered my self for setting a great first impression and showing Dragneel what i was capable of and if i didnt tell you before i am very competitive when it comes to getting good grades.

TIME SKIP

After school i met up with levy and i told her everything including Natsu.

"so you have met Natsu and dont worry Lucy-chan he is always like that he does that to everyone."

"Okay good then i know that i dont have a problem it is he that has a problem." I smirked to myself.

Me and Levy talked for a long time about all that has happened today.

As i checked the time my watch read 3: 55

"Oh my Levy i am so sorry but i have to be home by 4 :00 we can chat tomorrow." i said as i started running my way home.

"Bye Lucy-chan see you tomorrow." Levy waved.

Wow i am so blessed to have such a great new friend. When i got home i did my homework and as usual me and my father Jude Heartfilia ignored each other, at first when i was young i tried to start conversations with him but he ignored me so over time i stopped talking to him and we became technical strangers that lived in the same house.

When it was almost 10:00 i took a shower, changed into my pajamas and drifted off to sleep.