Chapter 49

LEVY'S POV

I was so excited for the movie cause i know one couple would do something lovey dovey. Thats the best part about movies it gives people a chance to get to grow their relationship,it is also the reason i suggested we go to the movies.

TIMESKIP TO DURING THE MOVIE

I yawned and checked the time it was 3:00 on my watch. Peaking a glance at the couples i was glad that my mission to the movie theater had succeeded. Natsu had his head on Lucy and hers on his shoulder, both were breathing shallow breaths meaning they werent in a deep sleep. Jellal and Erza had their hands intertwined the whole time during the movie and he even fed her popcorn occassionaly. Erza was blushing, thats rare! How cute! I mentally squealed. Juvia was hugging Gray's arm the whole movie, she was burying her face into his shoulder causing his face to go cherry red. My mission is complete.

"Hey Shrimp what you thinking about?" Gajeel grunted.

"I was thinking about the couples and how cute they are." I looked over his shoulder once again at all of them since they all were acting so much like husbands and wives.

"Yeah your right its been a while since Natsu and Jellal smiled or even blushed."  He started to smirk and he even whispered if we could take a picture of them so we could embarass them some time in the future. I had to admit it was a great idea but i think i'd like to keep my soul alive a few more years, Lucy and Erza definantly would rip us apart. I told Gajeel.

"Its alright i'll protect you." He ruffled my blue hair.

"Okay even if you could protect me can you protect yourself from Natsu,Gray and Jellal." I stated fixing my hair and orange bandana.

"On second thought maybe we shoudnt take a picture" Gajeel grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Glad you understand Mr.Redfox" It was my turn to pat his head, he grunted and scowled at me while i just smiled innocently at him.

Hymm.... If everyone elses relationship is growing then maybe me and Gajeels should too. I mean like we are already boyfriend girlfriend but hey theres never not enough time to keep growing your relationship.

I layed my head on Gajeels shoulder, he flinched ever so slightly but calmed down.

"S-shrimp what are you doing?" He was blushing and stuttering, what a rare sight!

"What if everyone else is acting lovey dovey then we should too" I placed my hand on his hand which was placed on the hand rest.

He just smirked at me turning his attention back to the movie which by now we all mentally agreed was very boring, he probably was trying to look somewhere that wasnt me so what better place to look then a movie.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

LUCY'S POV

"*Yawns* Where am i? Am i in my apartment? Because it sure looks like it" I said to myself.

My eyes pondered a bit remembering what happened yesterday. I remembered everything except for what happened after sleeping on Natsu's shoulder.

I checked the room for the Pink haired Dragneel but he was nowhere to be found.

My mind was full of questions such as how he wouldve gotten into my apartment without the keys, what happened after the movie and many more.

"Ugh! Its monday morning i have to go to school today" I groaned.