Chapter 24

Lucy put the script in her bag and was currently comforting Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NATSU'S POV

After we seperated i kindve felt bad that she was the one comforting me when she also lost her mother. To try to enlighten the mood i suggested that we could play something outside in my backyard.

"Hey Luce wanna go outside to play something." I said throwing off my shirt and walking over to my closet.

"Ahhh! Wear a shirt on." She said sheilding her eyes with her two hands before throwing me a random shirt.

I started to smirk but i put on the shirt for her sake.

"Lets go play soccer and we can be on different teams and verse each other." I said putting on my soccer shoes.

"But i cant run in my school uniform." Lucy protested.

"I know that so your going to wear my soccer jersey." I said throwing her another one of my red jerseys that had DRAGNEEL printed in bold on the back.

LUCY'S POV

"What!" I said blushing.

"Fine." I said grabbing the uniform and making my way to his washroom. I consider myself pretty good at sports and i am a great runner.

When i was done changing i looked at myself in the mirror and to be honest it didnt look too bad but it was a "Little" big.

"I'm done." I said holding my uniform in one hand only to find Natsu sleeping on his head with his head in his arms. One the table was the soccer ball and he looked like he fell asleep waiting for me. I giggled a bit before using my hands to brush some hair away from his eyes. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I stare at his face for a few seconds staring at his handsome and beautiful face but something was missing. I couldnt see his beautiful onyx eyes.

"Natsu wake up lets go play soccer." I whispered in his ear but before i could even do anything else his eyes shot open.

"Ahhh! Wait were you awake the whole time?" I said placing my hands on my hips before pouting.

He just stood there and smirked at me.

"Lets go Natsu." I said dragging him out his room and down the stairs.

We were walking around the house for ten minutes because i didnt know where the backyard was.

Natsu didnt say anything the whole time when i was dragging him along with me and he was watching me with a amused smile.

"Natsu were is the backyard?" I said in an annoying tone.

"Okay calm down princess its right there." He said pointing forward to reveal a huge backyard which i thought looked as big as a feild.

Wait a minute did he just call me princess. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face and he probably realised that because he started to blush and then with a swift turn he was holding my hand and leading me to his backyard.

We played soccer for 1 hour, i wasnt very good at it and he would pretend to also not know what to do but me being the smart person i am i knew that he was very good at it judging by all the soccer trophies in his room. But i still found it very sweet that he was doing all that to make me feel good.

TIMESKIP AFTER SOCCER

After soccer i was exhausted but Natsu didnt look the least bit tired but he pretended to be exhausted.

"Whew Luce that was so exhausting." He said clutching his stomach.

"Natsu cut the act." I said poking him in the chest.

"You figured Luce it took you long enough." He said.

"I realised since i came into your room." I said crossing my hands on top of my chest giving him an "are you serious" look.

We both walked back into the house and he was sweating a bit while i looked like i just took a shower.

"Luce take a shower you look terrible but good job anyway. A for effort." He said giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks Natsu." I leaned up to him planning to kiss his cheeks but he had other plans. Just as my lips were going to touch he turned his head causing me to kiss his lips. I looked at him before melting into the kiss.

When we parted we both went to take a shower seperately. He went to his room while i went to the bathroom downstairs.

When i was in the middle of my shower Natsu knocked on the door and told me that he left me one of his t-shirts outside for me so i could sleep in it since he figured i would be quite uncomfortable sleeping in my school uniform. He brought my things and placed it outside the washroom and told me that there were tootbrushes in the washroom.How did i meet someone as nice as Natsu. Noone will ever replace him in my heart.

After my shower i walked upstairs in Natsu's shirt trying to find Natsu, I found him sleeping on the couch with a note on the counter.

Lucy when your done you may be wondering where your things are i placed them outside then i moved them to my room. You can sleep in my room tonight and i can sleep on the couch since all the guest bedrooms have no heaters.

"Thanks Natsu." I whispered. I looked at his big body scrunched in a ball, there was barely any space for him to move, i instantly felt bad for him and weirdly i felt worried that he would get cramps or feel pain in the morning when he wakes up and the worst thing that could happen is if he couldnt practise basketball because of me.

"What to do? What to do?" I said pacing around the room trying to get my normally very smart brain to think of ideas but for some reason my brain was currently dead.

I lined up all the things that i could do in my brain. He is probably too heavy to lift, i would wake him up if i did anything rash, he would get sore and tired if he stayed this way, i have to do something about this and WHY ISNT MY BRAIN GETTING ANY IDEAS.

"Its going to get cold pretty fast if he stays down here so what should i do."

I walked to the electricity room in Natsu's house and it took me a while to find the right switch to the basement in which he was currently sleeping on the couch but I managed.

I figured it took a while to heat up the basement and because i didnt want him to get sick i grabbed a blanket from Natsu's room and placed it on top of him but he was still shivering.
Without thinking i snuggled into the blanket with Natsu and the shivering stopped. I placed both my hands on his chest while he wrapped me tightly closer to him.
I fell asleep in the arms of the man i loved and in his arms i felt safer then ever.