Chapter 11

NATSU'S POV

AT SCHOOL ( I skipped the morning before school)

Today i walked to school listening to Battle Scars by Guy Sebastion if you wonder why i like this song i like it because it kindve reminds me of the scars that i have in my heart with death and betrayal. Jellal and Gray soon met up with me at the front gate and because i didnt want them to know i was listening to this song  i plucked my earbuds out of my ear, Gray always said that i shouldnt listen to depressing music that reminds me of the hurt that surrounds me whenever i think of my parents because it will bring back my depression state.( I will explain about that later on.) 

"Lets get to class." Jellal said putting his arms around both me and Grays shoulders while he was leading us into Fairy Tail.

"Yeah" Gajeel said popping out of no where.

We walked and talked like we were real brothers and tell the truth i really thought of these three as my real brothers because they knew all about me and even though it may seem like sometimes we hate eachothers guts  we still see each other as brothers and that is one of the reasons i come to fairy tail and break my bones almost every week  playing basket ball with them.

When we walked into the hall way everyone was staring at us but we ignored them and continued talking. I really love these guys as in brotherly love cause they showed me friendship when i had no friends and came to help me out of my depression state when i was on the verge of giving up on life.

LUCY'S POV

Me Erza,Lisanna,Juvia and Levy all decided the day before that we were going to meet in the north side of the hallway at exactly the same time today because Levy said that we needed to bond as friends some more.

When i got there everyone was already there so i checked my watch to check if i was late but Levy gave me a reassuring smile and told me that i was actually right on time and that they actually came early so i didnt have to worry of being the last one here. I gave a sigh of relief because i hate to keep people waiting for me.

We all started talking about school stuff and some more background infromation on the different people in  the school.

"Hey Guys we can have a sleep over today and i can ask the boys if they want to come we san play truth or dare and it will be so much fun."Levy said.

"Are you sure Levy? These are boys we are talking about and i doubt they will agree to come. Besides whos house are we going to sleep over  my dad probably wont allow us" I said.

"We can sleep over in my house its pretty big and my parents are on their honeymoon so they wont be back in a week."Levy said.

"Deal!" We all said while Erza shook hands with Levy and Lisanna and me hugged.

"Yay!Juvia-chan will get to spend time with Gray-soma." Juvia said while she was hugging herself and squeling like in cartoons when girls get a puppy or something.

We continued walking around the hallway waiting for the bell to ring but we soon heard laughing and we saw no other then Natsu,Gray,Jellal and Gajeel they looked like they were having a good time i turned my head to see Erza blush and she muttered to herself about how perfect Jellal's laugh was. Juvia literally had hearts in her eyes and she fainted when she say Gray wink at her. Levy just turned her head away not looking at Gajeel's eyes but when she did he was also looking at her but their gaze quickly broke when Gajeel was pulled away with the others. I personally thought that all of their crushes looked pretty good but i have to admit none of them looked as good as Natsu. Natsu was cold but every time i looked at his beautiful onyx eyes i see sadness and a bit of anger i wish i could help him even though i hated his guts yesterday. But i observed every piece of his face and at that moment i saw a happy Natsu and for some reason the thing i loved best was the grin he had when he was with his friends oh how i wish he could be like this forever. I was brought out of my thoughts when Juvia started talking.

"Lucy-chan do you like Natsu Dragneel?" She said with a sly smile.

"N-no why?" I said while my cheeks started turning pink.

"Juvia saw you staring at Natsu-san and then you looked you were in dreamland." Juvia said while she was smirking.

" I wasnt looking at Natsu and i was thinking about something that wasnt about him." I said half-heartedly.

"Ooooooo!Lucy likes Natsu."Erza said while she and Lisanna where whispering about something.

"No i dont guys just shut up." I said while speed walking away from them sheesh their scary.