Chapter twenty six

"I just need my space. Please give it to me. And don't send the others to  look for me, you won't find me." I said, and I nodded to Gruzzlie, who hung up knowing that's what my nod meant.

"Good.  Now we can get down to business." dad said as he clapped and rubbed his hands together.

He grabbed something, and soon, the chair had fell over, scratching up my sides, as he started to beat me with the but of a gun..

(Dawson's Prov)

Once she hung up, I flung myself out of my office chair and I jogged to her old room, and went and grabbed the paper she put for me, and I unfolded it.

I saw the names, but also there was a paper attached and it was a letter to me.

'You reading this means that I'm either dead, or close to it. You made me promise to get you the names, but I'm asking you not to look them up. Maybe this should happen. -' I didn't even read the rest of the letter, I put it all together and I went to the training room and saw everyone training. After no one could get a hold of Ali, I got them to go train to take their mind off of it.

"Maddox!" I yelled, and he came jogging over, jogging with me to the computers.

"What's happening?" Tristan asked as she and the others followed.

"Ali called me, and she left a code behind which meant she is being hostage in her fathers care. Maddox Blain and I have been working on finding them all already, but I made her write down the names to all of them months and months ago just for a safe measure and I promised her I wouldn't use them or even look at them unless she gives the cue she's in danger. I need all of your help, and once we find the bastards, we kill them immediately."