Chapter five.

Chapter five.

I helped Ronny into the bath that I made, and she washed herself. After she did, I took my own shower and put on a long sleaved shirt after a black bra and matching panties. Putting on some grey nike sweats, I put on a sweatshirt to hide my neck, and looked in the mirror to see the bruise on my cheek already forming in two places.

great..

I walked in my room to see Dawson, Sawyer, and Ronny.

" How much damage did he do to you?" She asked me immediately and I shook my head.

"Not much, just leave it alone for the moment." I said to her but her stubborness came out because next thing I know, she was yanking up my sleaves of my hoodie, and looked at my wrists, then she tried to pull down the neck of my hood but I ducked out of her grasp.

"Stop, Ronny. I'm not kidding, stop." I said and she looked at me seriously.

"No. It is my fault this happened and I want to know every bruise he gave you." She stated, trying again but I caught her hand and held them gently but firmly.

" It doesn't freaking matter so just STOP. Why do you want to know exactly how many times, huh? To self harm? To feel guilty and end up doing something that you will later regret? No." I snapped at her, and she narrowed her eyes.

"How would you know anything about how I feel in this situation! You don't, you haven't been through remotely what I've been through. You still have both of your parents, you probably never got abused once in your life!" She said and I took on a furious expression, before backing away from her, my expression becoming slack.

I didn't answer her, I just turned around and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going? Finally realise that I am right on this?" She asks and I turn aroun looking at her blankly.

"I won't speak about me right now, this is about you, and only you. My past, horrible or carefree, is MY past, and in the past it will stay."

"Ali, I-"

"Like I said, Just get over it. It might hurt now but it will get better, the pain will subside and you'll find something to fill the void." I cut her off, moving the topic to a lighter topic.

"You can't just ignore what you just-"

"I am, now come, we will put an ice pack on the bruise forming on your face." I said grabbing her and dragging her with me down the stairs, getting the ice pack and sitting it gently on her face.

"Sawyer, take care of Ronny while I speak to Aliyah, Privately." I heard Dawson say and I looked and saw a paralized Sawyer come up and take over, glancing between us warily.

"Come." Dawson commanded and I nodded, following him up the stairs and to my room, him closing the door.

"Why wont you tell me?" Were his words after a few minutes of silence. I shrugged.

"It is irrelivant."

"No it was not. Out of everyone, I would've thought that you would tell me your secrets, I mean we were so close back then." He said and I shrugged.

"You were also close with about six other girls, actually a lot closer to them than me."I said and he glared at me.

"Emotionaly, we were closest. We both decided that we were just friends."

"Because of all the women you wanted to fuck- not just wanted, you did." I said and he glared harder.

"You know that's not why. You were the one who only wanted to be friends, you were, not me." He said acidly and I put my hands up in innocence.