Chapter twenty.

"You're in here to?" Abi grumpily asked and I nodded.

  "I took up your cleaning excuses when you're mad or thinking." I said as I went to the other washer, putting our clothes in.

  "Well what happened between you and Dawson?" Tristan asked as she walked in and plopped down on the dryer.

  "We made up from that fight. We had incredible sex, I ask him a question and he goes defensive right in the middle of us being.. Well us." I said and I looked to Abi.

  "You?" she shrugged.

  "Blaine keeps asking if I've been with other men intentionally, besides him. It's starting to make me angry because I don't want to tell him stuff like that.. I don't like to talk about that stuff, that's what guys do, not girls." I nodded, and I saw Ronny come in.

  "What's crackin'?" she asked and I stayed silent, working on color matching, so Tristan filled her in on what was happening.

  "Wait, what kind of questions did you ask him?" Ronny asked as she hopped up on Abi's dryer.

  "Well, I was being.. Playful with him, teasing him.. And he said, that if I kept teasing him, he'd tease me back.. And well, I said that i'd never saw him teasing, and he said he could.. So I asked if he was ever playful with any of the girls that he messed around with." I said and Ronny's jaw dropped.

  "Both of you are just always so.. Serious, I don't see you two, being playful." she said and I sent her a look.

"he got defensive, saying that it's different for him than it is for me.. Most likely saying 'when I ask about men,  you need to answer right away. For me, I don't have to because I am a guy, and guys just don't talk about their 'fuck around's' with their girlfriends'." I said and Tristan nodded.

  "I was Maddox's first, and he was my first so we don't have that problem. You all are the ones who got the man whores." Tristan said and I sent her a look, the girls sending her looks to.

  "At least when your boyfriends figured things out that they wanted you and you only, they didn't keep sleeping with women." I said and they looked to me curiously.

"I know about the one." Ronny said and I turned to Abi and she nodded.

"Guys, we both admitted that we were each others ones, and he said he knew the moment he found out that I had left home and him, and I wasn't planning on coming back." I said and Tristan put her palm on her face.

" How long before were you two involved? And I'm still angry you didn't tell me." she said and I shrugged

"Since I was eleven? It was the day I came over and you told me a few things that were important to you." I said and her eyes widened.

"Really? That long ago?" she asked and I nodded.

  "So you and Dawson were secret childhood sweethearts." Ron said and I shrugged.

  "If you think that him messing around with my body, while still fucking around with cougars, old women that are 'hot' moms or something, and keeping us secret so we both didn't have to commit- childhood sweethearts? Yup, that was us." I said and the girls turned to me.

  "Yours is so much more complicated then mine is." Abi said and I shrugged.

  "It's gotten better.. I mean, really, these past few months have been dream-moments for me, Dawson's committed to me, and I feel like he's being serious about it because he tells me stuff, he talks to me, but.. He just won't talk about other women, and I want to hear about them. I think he thinks I'll get angry and jealous like he does when he asks me something man related." I said and the girls laughed.