Chapter six/

School consisted of Ronny, Abi, Tristan, and I, all ignoring everyone when we were together. Abi accepted Tristan when she found out Trist wasn't going to pull a Ty move, and from there it's been pretty solid.

It was sixth hour and all four of us were together.

"Abi, why don't you come over today? The boys will be practically vacant all day, and Ronny's living with us now cause I talked her into renting out a room. Ali, do you want to come?" Tristan said and after Abi agreed, everyone turned their eyes to me.

"Sorry, I have a thing, I'll text you tomorrow so we can all hang." I Said and Ronny must of thought therapy cause she quickly agreed, saying she remembered the thing and then changed the subject.

Seventh hour quiet, but after that I went straight home.

I took off my shoes and put my iPod in the dock, listening to some music. I went to the window and saw Dawson park his car a ways down from the house. He had gotten out and was now walking towards the house.

Walking down the stairs, I opened the door just as he walked up the drive and into the house.

We both walked upstairs and he took off his jacket and set it on my desk chair.

Before anything was said, he pulled me to him and kissed me. He automatically picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he laid me down on the bed.

I took off his shirt, he took off mine. He took off my jeans, then his jeans and they were placed randomly around the room.

Suddenly he stopped and turning to look at me, I looked at him questioningly.

"I brought protection, just in case you aren't on the pill?" He asked but I chuckled and sat up, just in bra and panties.

"I've been getting the shot every three months since I was twelve." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"why? who took you?"he asked and I shrugged.

"My mom. She saw you around me a lot, and to her right assumption, though I'd never admit it, we messed around, and instead of her being the way she usually is, she just took me to a doctor and got me my first shot. That was why I was always skittish for the first few weeks and you would always trap me in the house but I'd make up excuses." I answered and he nodded and turned his hole body toward me and then he was on top of me, making me lay back.

"Why didn't you ever just tell me. Every month around that time for a week you would avoid me, and frankly it pissed off because I thought you had found someone else." He said as he unclipped my bra in one swift movement and it disappeared from my sight.

"I don't know, cause I thought it was embarrassing, and I would be really sore." I said and he looked me in the eye.

"Then I would've been more gentle with you." He said back and I just shrugged.

He kissed me as he cupped my breasts and squeezed both nipples. They hardened, of course, like they had years ago.

He brought the covers over us and he took off his boxers, and my panties, and he slid a finger into me.

Groaning he pulled back and looked at me.

"Still you get wet easily, and still you are so tight." He said and a small smirk formed on his face, but I knew he was concentrated.

I bit my lip to keep down a moan, but Dawson quickly took my lip inbetween his teeth and he lightly nipped and sucked on it.

"You shouldn't hold those moans in, it directs me to know where you like to be pleasured." He said and I looked to him, seeing he was serious. He put in another finger and I groaned, closing my eyes and looking away.