Chapter eighteen

"Umm.." was all I had to say. Blaine and Sawyer explained what they heard, and I glared at them.

  Maddox was looking at Tristan with an eyebrow raised, and Dawson looked to me.

  "Explain." he said.. I scratched the back of my neck.

  "I'd really rather not-"

  "Now." he said and I frowned.

  "The night we spent away from you all, we were talking about things, and soon the topic went somewhere else, and we all agreed on something, and then it happened, and we kept updates, and Ty was supposed to be our look out, that was the only reason we told him, and then snoopers came along and-"

"You are not making any sane sense." Dawson said, and I grinned.

"Funny how this honesty stuff works huh?" I said and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

  He turned to Abi. "Explain." he said, knowing I was just going to move around it the best I could. She explained the game we -I- came up with and she kept it as vague as possible.

  "Go up to your rooms. Your boyfriends can choose your punishment." Dawson stared at me as he said that, and I knew I was in trouble..

  "I feel like we're being grounded." Tristan said as we walked up the stairs and I nodded.

  "I know. And with the looks Dawson kept giving me, I know I'm in this deep." I said and Abi glanced at me, nodding.

  "Ohh yeah." She said and I gave her an understanding look.

    I reached my bedroom and I sat down on the bed, laying back with a pillow over my face.

The door opened and closed about thirty minutes later.

  "So sex deprivation." I heard him say and I ignored him.

  "You even came up with it. You said you were sore." he said as he grabbed the pillow from my face and he tossed it higher on the bed. He got on me, hovering over me and I bit my lip.

  "I was sore, I still am.. But I also don't want our relationship to be based on just sex. I know we grew up as childhood secret sweethearts, but even then we ignored each other unless we were alone, and you were touching me in some way or another.." I said and he kissed my neck.

"It's not.. We talk all the time. And I already know everything there is to know about you." he said and I pushed him back slightly.

  "Oh really." I said and he nodded.

"My favorite color?"

"Orange."

"favorite comfort food."

"Peas with ramen noodles." he said and I scrunched up my eyebrows.

  "Ok. Tell me something you know about me that I haven't told others about." I said and he sighed, rolling off of me, but he pulled me on top of him and got me to straddle him.

"Hmm. Well, you told me once, that when you were still in the popular crowd and when you first saw me, you thought I was.. What did you say 'scrumptious' ?" he said and I slapped a hand to my mouth.

"You said you'd never talk about that again, and that's not something about me." I said with wide eyes and he laughed.

  "Ok, how about I know that you used to stick a teddy bear by you every night before you went to bed. You said that you'd hide it; tape it under your bed because your mom didn't want you to have it, and every night you'd lock your door, you'd grab that teddy bear if you were alone, and it would be the only thing that'd help you sleep." he said and I put my hands on my face.