Chapter twenty one.

I quietly ate beside Dawson, I felt a bit uneasy. I never acted like that in front of other people, sometimes not even when I'm high. I discreetly stuck my tongue out at Dawson.

He sent me an amused look, shaking his head slightly.

"Hey Al," Tristan said and I looked up from eating to look at her.

"Hmm?" I asked and she took a bite and swallowed.

"You make some good spaghetti. But what we talked about earlier, are you in? We never got around to who's in." she said and I partly scooted in my chair.

"I don't think that this would be good, but it's not up to me.. I said the reason why earlier." I said, meaning when I said that it didn't work out to well last time.

"Ya, I don't think it would be best either." Abi said.

"Alright then, we will regroup after dinner. How about at nine." Ronny said and I nodded.

"I'm in." I said and ate more, and the boys looked at us all like they were slightly confused and a bit cautious. After lunch, they washed their own dishes.

"Come upstairs with me." Dawson said in my ear and I followed him up. He shut the door behind me to the room, and before I even had time to react I was picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

He pulled off my shorts and slapped my butt as he laid me on the bed.

I had a smile on my face as he lifted my shirt and started to kiss up, licking slightly and then lifting the shirt over my head and he moved to my collarbone.

I grabbed his head and pulled him up, kissing him. I took off his shirt as he got out of his pants. He got in me with some trouble like always and I groaned. He moved down to my neck and made a refreshed hickey.

I squirmed as he grabbed my sides. "I loved you." I said against his lips and he said it back.

After dinner, the girls and I went back into the washing room, and Abi and I switched out our clothes.

"You and Dawson, when we all came in and saw you like that, damn it even gave me goose bumps.  It was like a porn moment." Ronny said and I rolled my eyes as I sat against the wall on the floor.

"I just got him to stop asking questions." I said and Abi shook her head.

"You looked pretty into it." she accused and I felt my cheeks heat up slightly.

"Why did you even pinch him?" Trist asked and I bit my lip.

"I don't like to be touched a certain way on certain places of my body, and he likes to piss me off by doing exactly that." I said and she laughed

"Madd always tickles my armpits and I absolutely hate it." Trist said and I nodded. We all talked about it some.

"Ok, how about we get back to what we grouped for, the boys are going to be looking for us soon. It's already ten." we came up with something, and soon everyone agreed.

  I got up and did the rest of my loads and by the time I got back to the room with the clothes, Dawson wasn't in there. I put away our clothes and I took a shower, then changed into some shorts and a tank top, then brushed and washed my face.

   I put my hair up in a messy bun and cleaned up a little, then turned out the lights to the room and got in bed alone. Setting my phone on the charger, I laid on my side and rubbed my face.

Just when I was about to be asleep, I heard the door open and close. Soon I heard the shower go, and I sighed, turning over and putting the pillow over my face and snuggling down further into the blankets.

Then just as I was about to drift off, I felt him get in on his side. He felt the pillow over my face and he took it off, bringing me closer to him. I groaned slightly and he only caressed my face.

"Why didn't you come get me if you wanted to go to bed?" he asked quietly as I turned around again with his arm still around me, trying to get comfortable again.

"I don't know.." I mumbled.

"You do to." he said as he turned me on my back and got on top of me.

"Hm?" I asked as I felt him looking at me even though it's pitch dark and I have my eyes closed.

"Why didn't you come get me? I would have come to bed." he said and I groaned.

"Babe, go, to bed. I'm tired." I said.

"I want an answer."

"You were working and I don't want to disturb or derail you." I said exasperatedly, pushing on his chest lightly so he knew I wanted him off me.

"You sure about that?" he asked.

"Yes, can we go to bed now?" I asked and he rolled off of me. He pulled me closer to him and I put my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around him.

"Goodnight.. I'm sorry I'm grouchy." I grumbled into his bare chest and he chuckled quietly, squeezing me to him once.

"It's fine. Goodnight baby." he said quietly and I snuggled into him more.