Chapter fifteen.

Recap:
  I made it to the office, and I talked with the doctor. It was a woman thankfully who's going to do it, and I told her I was on a schedule.. She talked about it and then she took me into the room after I signed papers.

--------
three hours later*

  I walked out of the office, it was painful.. Uncomfortable. I'd never done anything like that before. But I went to the car and got in, going to the mall.

I shopped because I had extra  time, and I got some really cool clothes, it was helping me take my mind off of things..

  I had six bags filled with clothes, and I took them with me to meet up.

  "Dang, how much did you guys spend?" I asked, seeing bags.

  "A lot.." a giggly Abi said and I smiled at her.. We ate and then called it a day, going to the motel.

  "Okay, we need to talk about some stuff. Boy stuff." Tristan said as I laid down on the bed, sore.

"What about them?" I asked and she sent me a look.

  "You and Blaine, how far are you two??" Tristan asked.

  "Umm, pretty far out there. We've had sex a few times, not much, but really all he wants to do is be with me." she said and I turned over, facing away from them.

  "You got lucky. I'm with someone that lives off sex. Every day, all he wants from me usually is sex. I think that's why he picks fights with me all the time, so he has an excuse for make up sex." I said.

  "You make that sound like a bad thing." Ronny said as she laid beside me.

  "Oh no, no no no, it's just. I don't want a sex based relationship. I care about him, a lot I care about him, and I feel guilty for saying it, but that's what we have, and I don't like it sometimes. It always leaves me sore, and with a clouded mind." I said.

  "I know what you mean.. Maddox is always wanting sex, even when I'm asleep. He'll wake me up, in the middle of the night, and he'll want sex. It gets fucking annoying, and tiring." Tristan said and I turned over.

"You know what we should all do?" I asked with a small smile.

  "Oh great.." Ronny said worriedly and I laughed.

  "We sex deprive them.. Let's make this into a game. The first one who falls, who has sex, has to do anything we want. The last one who falls, is crowned sex god winner.. We also can't tell the boys what we're doing." I said and Tristan laughed.

  "I'm totally in. You're going down, both of you are. I've been with Maddox for years, I know how to keep him away from me." she said and I smiled.

  "You're on, I've totally got this."

   "I don't know guys.." Abi said cautiously, and I sat up, feeling cramps..

  "Just think about it Abs. If you deprive him, the amazing sex, will turn into sex god mania best sex you've ever had." Tristan said and I nodded.

  "I'll win." Ronny teased and I looked to her.

"You're in this to, but if you don't have sex, then it goes to the last one who did before you. Cause you don't have men trying to seduce you." I said and she nodded.

  We started to scheme up plans as I rubbed my stomach..

  I woke up, sweaty and my eyes moist. I was out of breath slightly, and I had to sit up.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, washing my face and rinsing my eyes.

  "It was just a dream.." I whispered to myself, looking in the mirror as I gripped on to the counter.