Chapter eleven.

"I'm sorry, I called Dawson and he has no one in this area that can do something that will help you. If they really do check it, you'll have to answer to a court, go to prison-" he started but I cut him off.

"Ty.. Ty calm down-"

"Calm down!? You're telling me to calm down!? We all just got you back, we can't lose you to something like that, something that was all of us." he said and I grabbed his cheek.

"It's taken care of." I said and he looked at me instantly confused.

"What do you mean? Who do you know that could possibly have a mole in the police and investigation system here?" he asked and I shrugged.

"It's just being taken care of. Call Dawson and get everyone to stop worrying, and tell them that I know someone who would do a favor like this for me, and their working on it. K?" I asked and he brought out his phone.

"Hey-" he was cut off.

'What, I'm trying to pull strings here Ty, so this better be fucking vitaly important.' Dawson snapped and Ty sighed.

"Ali found someone who's taking care of it." he said and then there was a pause.

'Put her on the damn phone' He handed it to me and I turned down the volume so he wouldn't hear so easily.

"Ya?"

"Are you sure you have things handled? Are you a hundered percent sure." He asked brisque and I nodded.

"Ya. I trust the person who called it in, but I guess I trust the other guy to get his work done because he has a few things on the line. It's taken care of." I said and I heard his sigh.

"Guys, stop working, Aliyah got it worked out. She had one of her connections pull through." he said to the others and I sighed.

"Keep us updated and when it's done I want you to text me, understand?" Dawson asked and I nodded.

"Ya." I hung up and gave Ty back his phone. Luke came back with Christy as I tried to sit back a little so I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable and stiff.

"I was going to give this to you later, for your birthday, but since you're moving and I won't see you for a while, I want to give it to you now." he said as he gave me a bag. I looked to him.

"Luke.. I don't need anything-"

" You've changed our lives while being in it, you've made it much better. Money is no object, it's not a problem, just let me have this sentiment." he whined as he set down beside me. I eyed him then I widened my eyes and tried to move away from him.

"I can't believe you're trying to guilt trip me you sun'va bitch!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Just open it or I swear to god Ali, I will have men go to your house just to shave your eyebrows and long hair off. Now open it." He said and I looked up at my hair.

"I could use a haircu-"

"Open the damn present." Christy chastised and I smiled at her but then sighed and opened the bag, grabbing the rectangle box and bringing it out. I opened it and I touched it slightly, my eyes going soft and my tensed state relaxing, and for the moment I didn't care what pain that brought.

"Its gorgeous." I breathed.

(NECKLACE TO THE SIDE)

I looked at it then snapped my eyes away and handed it back to him, my eyes hardening again, losing its shine.

"I couldn't take this, I can't take this." I said immediately and he scoffed.

"You love these things, and I looked specially for something like that when you admitted you had a passion for these, so you can't just give it back, cause I'd stick it up in my closet and never have any use for it. Christy is into more blingy stuff, so she wont wear it like you will." he convinced me.