chapter fourteen.

chapter 14))

Aliyah's prov)

I woke up, feeling an arm around me and I turned to look at Sawyer.

He was asleep still, he took it as bad as I did.. I ran a hand through my hair, getting up to look in the mirror.. I brought up my tee some, looking at my flat stomach..

barely two months.. It had to be.

I heard rustling and I turned to look at Sawyer who was silently staring at me.

"I just.." he said as he got off the bed.

"Lets go get breakfast.." I mumbled and he grabbed his shirt as I opened my door, us walking out as Sawyer was putting on his shirt.

I glanced and faltered in my steps when I saw Dawson stopped in his tracks, looking at me angrily.

I looked to Sawyer who hurried on his shirt faster, he mumbled 'hello' to Dawson and we walked down the stairs.

I grabbed some cereal and poured my milk, ignoring the breakfast on the table.

"Goodmorning all." Abi's chirpy voice said as everyone sat down.

I waved as my greeting as I stuffed ny face.

"Ali, I was thinking, before we go back to school if you want to go clubbing again? Maybe tonight?" Ronny asked and Sawyer choked on his orange juice.

"ya-"

"Well I thought that maybe you know.. Ronny.. if you'd like to go see a movie tonight?" Sawyer cut me off as he wiped his face off.

I glared at Sawyer.

"I.. um.. uh; Sure?" I think Ronny was confused by the sudden change of Sawyers mood, and so was everyone else.

"Well, if you don't mind, can Maddox and I come to?" Tristan said and Ronny nodded.

soon so was almost everyone else except Grant, Dawson and I.

"You're not gonna come?" Ronny asked me but I shook my head.

"I'm going to be going somewhere else."

"Where? Ali, you've been sick all morning, I don't think you should be going anywhere." Sawyer said cautiously, trying to get me in trouble so I had to stay home so I finally snapped at him.

"its not cancerous or death, so back off Sawyer." he narrowed his eyes.

"You're going to be reckless." he snapped but I stood up, grabbing my bowl.

"Wait, why were you in her room this morning? " Trist asked and I looked at her funny.

"After I got home he came to check up on me, and after finding out I didn't feel up to par, he tried to help me get comfortable, and stayed to take care of me." I mumbled and she creased her eyebrows.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should go to a doctor.." she said but I shook my head vigorously.

"I don't need it." I said calmly as I walked to the kitchen.

"You will be going actually. Today, and I'll take you." Dawson said and I froze in the doorway.

"I'm not going to a damn doctor." I snapped angrily as I walked in the kitchen.

"You can go by your choice or mine." he called calmly as I washed my dish.

  Ignoring him, I started to walk up the stairs.

Instead of him following angrily behind me, it stayed silent and I closed my door, sighing.

I took a shower, and as I was, the door opened and closed silently. Ignoring it, I washed my hair but that action froze when Dawson grabbed my Sore and swollen chest, coming in the shower with me.