19. Justice Montoya and Tyson Masters by The_Starzee

Start from the beginning

1. Can you tell us something about your Non-wattpad life?

I work in a shoe store, so of course that means as soon as I see the SALE signs go up at work, I'm the first in line with at least three new pairs of cute shoes. Honestly, it's getting so bad I might have to get the boyfriend to build me some cubby holes in my closet to fit them all :D

2. How did you get the idea of The Rules of Survival and Forces of Nature?

Haha, well Forces of Nature was only supposed to be a single scene with two characters at a hospital, and it kind of morphed from there... into what? I'm still figuring it out! The Rules of Survival was the same. It was just a funeral scene. No plot, no plans of it going anywhere beyond that. And then boredom took over, and here we are. So basically, I didn't really find the ideas for the stories, they found me!

3. Tell me about your books in your words?

Works in progress. Haha, no, um, I'm very proud of my characters and how far they've come along their seperate journeys. Sound creepy? LOL I often find myself talking about my books like the people in them are real. Not a sing of insanity, I swear! But yes, the Rules of Survival in particular is my baby, and the whole gang/world tinged with poverty and cruelty idea really appealed to me. Forces of Nature is almost the complete opposite with its light atmosphere and humorous scenes. As you can tell (if you have read both of them) my work usually has to have some sort of romance component.

4. Justice Montoya is a complex character, was it difficult writing about him?

Um, Justice Montoya. Was it difficult? Was it ever! Haha, Justice is one of the most complex characters I've ever written. But, once I laid out the original ground work for his character - his motivations, his complex history (which plays a masive part on why he is the way he is) the rest came surprisingly easy. Almost like after that breaking point, he practically wrote himself into the book.

5. Your female characters are vivid and strong? Was it fun writing about them?

Yeah, it's always fun when you're writing in first person narrative and you invent some sassy, strong girls. It's like getting to create your own fantasy world and living it as them. I especially enjoy writing about Ioney. She is without a doubt my favourite heroine. I absolutely love her fierce protectiveness, her stubbornness, and her sarcasm.

6. Tell us something more about Tyson?

Tyson Masters. Hmmm, something more... He started smoking when he was fiteen, a habit he picked up after he fell in with the same bad crowd his older brother did. Unlike his brother though, he got out of that crowd, but by then he was wholly addicted to cigarettes. It didn't really bother him, and he never once thought about quitting until he met Noah. Her constant disapproval got to him, and he's trying his best to give them up. Unfortunately, he's discovering quitting might lead him to insanity. It's driving him crazy, not being able to light up a smoke. He's nearly caved so many times, but as he's about to open a pack, a picture of Noah pops into his head and he catches himself, throwing the brand new pack away. He has no idea if his cravings will ever go away, or if he's going to be able to keep up what he's doing. He just knows he's taking it one day at a time, and that's gotta be good enough for now.

7. What's your aim on Wattpad?

No aims. Pretty content to keep putting up my work for people to read. It's just a great feeling, getting feedback from my work where people tell me what kind of impact my writing has on them. Definitely puts a smile on my face and makes my entire day that much better. So yeah, if I had any aim, it would be to please you, the reader :D

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite donut: Jelly!

B. Favourite band: SafeySuit

C. Favourite short story on Wattpad: Don't read short stories, and don't read on wattpad.

D. Mantra of Life: It has to end sometime (on things I really dread doing LOL)

E. Fictional crush: Acheron Parthenopaeus from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series.

9.You have mentioned about your upcoming books, can you give us a short summary on them?

On my profile are these upcoming books. Here's a little bit more about them!

A Flower In A Hurricane (FoN Short #1)

Is a prequel to Forces of Nature that will show how Ashleigh and Quinn met, and how they got together. In the story Ash starts off as a naive fourteen year old girl trying to make the varsity cheerleading squad in her freshman year, and Quinn is a 17 year old slightly arrogant, slightly Goth senior who goes out of his way to avoid any extracurricular activities unless they involve a lot of pretty girls, and a lot of alcohol.

This Time Tomorrow Follows

Best friends Alex Parker and Odynn Palladino through their senior year of high school, through their ups and downs, while exploring the boundaries of their ten year friendship. All of their friends keep telling them that boys and girls can't stay platonic friends. That sooner or later, attraction manifests, and a love blooms and holds true, or the friendship crashes and burns. Can Alex and Odynn prove them all wrong and remain the best of friends? Or will they realise some frienships were intended to be so much more than what Alex and Odynn already share? Blood Oath

(Rorhi O'Conroy #1)

It is a werewolf/fey series about a girl who's half werewolf, half fey named Rorhi who is being hunted by her father, because she is the key to controlling the entire werewolf race.

The Four Year Gap

It is about a young woman named Jordanna Credence, a 22 year old auto-shop teacher and mechanic by trade. The story follows her antagonistic relationship with Dominic Kingston, the 26 year old mechanic who begrudgingly hired her part time to work in his garage, and her reluctant relationship with an 18 year old boy Clay Russell, a student in her auto-shop class. Hence, the four year gap.

Thanks a lot @The_Starzee for this amazing interview! Link of Forces of Nature is on the external link.  

A/N: The awesome new cover is made by @NearlyLove. :) Any more Hotties suggestion people?