37. Keegan Meth by Englishtoffee17

37. Keegan Meth

Addicted to Meth and Strung Out by Englishtoffee17

Overview: 

Addicted to Meth

A tragic accident and rumors leaves Haley Geller trying to find the greener side of life. She finds it in the most unexpected of places- a loner and bully named Meth. But why is everyone so convinced that Meth is a bad guy? A story of love, hope and trust…

Strung Out

Sequel to ‘Addicted to Meth’. Haley and Keegan are finally happy and spend their days doing what normal couples do; argue, make up, make out and then argue again. But life; along with a wedding, death and the past cause their love to be tested again. A story about love, life and remorse.

How Do I Start  

How do I start? 
What do I say? 
I love you and you take my breath away?
Do I say hold me tight, keep me warm all through the night? 
So how do I start?
I start like this hold me, love me, teach me, move me, motivate me to do something great.
Now that I've started how do I end? 
I end like this 
I LOVE YOU!!!   By Denise Branham

1. Can you tell us 5 things about you?

Five things? Hmm, I live in pretoria, South Africa, I love cheese and math,I can surf and play guitar (amateur level),I'm a big fan of k-pop and I'm allergic to cats.

2. From where did you get the idea about Addicted To Meth?

It's a mixture of reality, watching way too many dramas and slight imagination.

3. What do you think it is about Keegan that everyone loves him so much?

I think people like him becasue he's strong and silent but not a total jerk. or maybe it's his name :)

4. So when did you first start writing and what brought you to Wattpad?

I used to write a lot of poems and stuff when I was young but I think I stumbled across wattpad because of a friend.

5. Your favourite quality about Haley and why?

I like Haley's childishness and how giddy she is, it makes her sweet and very easy to write humor about.

6. Best chapter of ATM, according to you?

Hmmm, chapters that don't really have any story development but just a lot of Haley and Keegan hanging out. It's nice to write about them.

7. If Keegan had to give tips on true love. What would he say? 

Keegan: *raises an eybrow at you for even asking him this*

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite Wattpad Author: hmmcghee

B. Life: surprises at every turn

C. Your Boyfriend:biggest ally

D. Korean Pop:G-Dragon!

E. Blackened Memories: challenging

9. Tell us more about Strung out, like a special expert or something?

Keegan might frustrate you in it!

10. How do you see your writing future?

Writing is just a hobby. I really enjoy it but of course if I find the opportunity and some luck, I'd like to publish my work someday.

Thanks a lot @Englishtoffee for this amazing interview. Link of Strung out on the external link.

A/N: I am planning on doing Wattpad Hottie's Awards. Like it won't be based on Male characters beacause i don't want any fights. So it will be like 'Most Active Author' or 'Most Active Facebook Group based on a book'...What do you guys think? Please give me your feedbacks :) xx Saloni