Chapter Four || Boyfriends?

Sitting in front of my mirror I dabbed on the last bit of foundation over a very annoying pimple that was protruding from my face. My newly done hair was already starting to loose its curl but I honestly wasn't in the mood for plugging in my hot iron again.

Malia won't care, I think to myself. Suddenly, behind me, I hear my door open. Spinning around I see my mom standing there.

"Hey hon, I'm happy to see your going to the lacrosse game." She says sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, I'm happy I'm going too." I chirp back, quietly my mom starts studying her hand and I know what she wants to say, she always wants to say something like this. But she'll never have the guts to follow through with saying it.

Hesitating I finally speak,  "And I know it's the first game I've been too one since Allison."

My mom looks up, shocked that I said anything. "Well who are you going with?" She asks quietly.

"Her names Malia, and her friends, Scott and Stiles."

My mom seems surprised with the names, "Not Aiden? Or Kira? Or even Tracy?"

I stop, "No, Aiden cheated on me with Tracy last night at the party we went too." I mumble and Mom gasps placing a hand over her mouth, "Malia was at the party at the time and drove me home."

"I'm so sorry honey," Mom sighs, standing up she embraces me in a hug, "I'm sure your new friends are great."

"They really are-" My sentence is cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Pulling away from my mom I jump to my feet and run out of my room. Grabbing my purse on my way down the stairs.

Swing open the door Malia stands there with a smile on her face. She's wearing plaid again and her hair is still a mess but I can see she tried putting some mascara on. "Hey!" I gasp.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod.

Yelling a quickly goodbye to my mom I follow Malia out of the house and I see a blue jeep waiting outside. Stiles was in drivers with Scott in passenger.

"Hey awesome girl that saved my ass earlier today!" Stiles cries out. I feel a smile grow on my face as I slip into the car.

"What's up?" I laugh, relaxed that they seemed to like me.

Scott gives me a sweet smile as Stiles only cheered as we pulled away from my house.

~~~

Malia sat down next to me on the bench as she glanced at our team, you could easily make at Stiles and Scott because the one who was running around and flaling their arms in the air was Stiles and the one chasing him trying to calm him down was Scott.

"Looks like someones playing tonight." Malia smirked as I laughed.

"He looks excited."

Malia shrugged, "Or just freaking out because he never plays in the game." I grin and glance back to the friends.

The questioning I had thought about earlier popped back into my mind, glancing over to Malia I bite my lip debating if I should ask, "You told me earlier that Stiles wasn't straight and Theo had called Scott gay boy... Are Scott and Stiles, you know."

"Dating?" The girl grinned, "You're smarter than I thought Lyds."

My mouth dropped, "Shit! I was right; Maybe I should be a detective." Malia broke out laughing.

"Don't say anything, they are trying to keep it secret because Scott isn't ready to come out of the closet."

"How'd Theo know?"

Malia sighed, "It was the worst day in poor Scott's life. His dad had came back and Scott got upset, he started breaking down in the boys washroom and Stiles had ran in after him. He was holding Scott and holding his hand when Theo had walked in, he had yelled and called Scott and Stiles gay boys and Stiles didn't mind much but Scott broke. I had never seen Stiles so mad... they got in a giant fight."

I nodded my head remembering seeing Theo's bruised face and Stiles had blood everywhere. But I never knew what caused it.

"That's terrible." I whispered and Malia nodded her head. Both of us fell quiet as I watched the Coach blow his whistle, signalling the start of the game. Grinning I noticed that Scott was in first line.

"Sweet!" Malia cried throwing her hands in the air, "That's my boys!"

Around us I watched as everyone settled into their seats and started cheering for different teams. Staring I realized that the offending team was a lot bigger then our own.

"Shit, how are we going to beat them?" I ask and Malia shrugged her shoulder with a bewildered look on her face.

"Probably not going to."

And on cue, the team scored a goal on our net.

"What the hell!" Coach cried as the players all stopped in confusion, "It's only the start of the game how is this possible?"

"Hot damn." I heard Malia mumble under her breath. "We are so screwed."

~~~

4, 4 the score read.
But it really did seem that Beacon Hills High had no chance of winning the game. The other team were beasts, pushing down players left and right.

"I can't watch!" Malia cried hiding her face in her hands as Stiles was slammed onto the ground. A bone crunching sound could be heard from were we sat.

Gasping I watched as Scott ran over to his fallen boyfriend, dropping his stick. Everything fell silent as the two talked. Until Scott stood up holding out his hand Stiles jumped back to his feet and threw his hands into the air.

"I'm okay!" He shouted and a loud sigh of relief was heard in the stands.

"I swear to god." My friend groaned behind me, "I should be watching Doctor Who on Netflix, not watching my friends nearly break every bone in their bodies."

I laughed, but out of the corner on my eye I saw Scott catch the ball. Grabbing onto Malia's hand we both watched as the boy started running, closer and closer until he finally took the shot.

Screaming we leaped up as the ball his the back of the net.

"Yes!" We both cried our interlocked hands thrown up into the air together. Stiles ran over to Scott and tackled him into a bear hug.

The sound of the time buzzing as the game ended ringed in the field as Beacon Hills high yelled with pride.

"We won!" I grinned turning to Malia as she had a beaming smile on her face.

"Hell yeah we did!"

Neither of us noticed that both of our hands were still interlocked.

Author Note - MY BABIES YES SOMEONE GET ME A MALIA OR LYDIA IDC
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE YOUUU