Chapter Nine || Dreams

I was never sure of who I was.

Allison made me wonder, I wasn't sure if I loved her as a friend or something more; ever since I was young I would find myself staring at girls more than my friends. I had plenty of girl crushed on celebrities but I always brushed those off. However the older I got, the more boy crazy I grew. But when I met Allison I stared questioning it again, I wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss a girl; 

But when I met Malia, I confirmed it. 

Her hand was on my cheek and her lips were inches from mine, I felt my eyes flutter shut as I tried to lean forward but she moved slightly back not taking her hand away from my cheek. I could feel her breath fanning my face as my heart sped up, opening my eyes slowly she was staring at me with a smirk on her face. Her warm hazel eyes melting into mine and my legs felt like jelly, no one made me feel like this. Not Jackson, not Aiden, not even Allison. 

Seconds away, before she would press her lips to mine. Seconds away before I would fall deeper into love that I didn't want to be rescued from. Seconds away;

From waking up. 

Lunging up in my bed I felt my eyes flash open as my alarm clock gave off its annoying beep. My legs are still weak, and I still feel my stomach twisting. Only difference was Malia wasn't here. Half growling I turn off my alarm and sigh, running a hand through my mess clump of hair. 

I did not just have that dream. 

Again

~~~

It's been a month since we had visited Stiles that time and Scott still hasn't shown any sigh of waking up. And his dad still hasn't been caught, which was causing Stiles to literally loose his mind. 

"Lydia!" I hear Malia's voice call down the hallway, my heart quickens at the sound but I keep myself cool. Turning around I grin and embrace the taller girl into a tight hug. She pulls away and her short hair bobs as she begins walking down the hallway with me.

"How's Stiles?" I ask, my eyes training on her profile. 

Malia shrugged, "He's been better but I think he might try and go to school again." She shakes her head, "Kid's so depressed, he needs Scott back." 

I nod my heart I feel sympathy bang in my heart. I had only hung out with Stiles a few times since he was forced into leaving Scott's side. He just locked himself up in his room if he wasn't searching angrily for Scott's dad. Malia had managed to get through him a few more times then me, but it still seemed he was cutting everyone else off. 

"Have you heard any other news about Scott condition?" 

"It's not worsening or getting any better; the same from the night he had fallen into the coma." She finishes bitterly and I feel my shoulders sag. It was better than him getting worse but I could only wish that he would start looking up. Stiles needed him. 

The bell rings, signalling the start of class. Glancing over to Malia I force a sad smile on her face, 

"Meet you at my locker at lunch?" 

Malia nods her head and waves my goodbye before turning away. 

I found myself watching her until she was out of my sight.

~~~

I was sitting in history when Tracy sat beside me.

At first I said nothing, keeping my graze on the teacher I tried to ignore the face that this hell spawn was sitting next to me. She had a cheeky grin on her face and I had to hold everything back from slapping her so hard across her face no one would recognize her again. 

That was until she placed her hand on my thigh. My eyes nearly budge out of my head at the contact, whipping around I stared at the girl in shock. Quickly I reached down and slapped her hand away as she started chuckling beside me, 

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hiss under my breath as her eyes lit up innocently. 

"What? I though you'd like it, dyke." She growled back before picking her pencil back up and taking down notes. My heart stopped at her words and I felt a similar anger boiling inside of me.

"Excuse me?" I hiss and Tracy rolls her eyes. 

"I mean, you are hanging out with the fagots of the school. So Aiden and I assumed..." 

"They are good people, unlike you and Aiden. So I'm friends with them. And for your information, I'm still straight and can get twice as many boys then you could by walking by them." I snap before picking my books up and walked to the back of the class to sit in one of the empty seats. 

Tracy was silent the entire time, but I could see the small forming of a smirk on her face. 

~~~

"A party?" Malia asks, her eyes flickering with confusion. Sighing I lean back against my door,  I was currently trying to convince my best friend to come to the most hyped party of the year. 

"Yeah, we can't miss it Mal, bring Stiles. He needs to get out anyways." I say excitedly as I see her shift unsure. 

"I mean... I don't know Lyds." 

"Come on, Malia it's the biggest party of the year. Not to sound like an average teen girl but we can't miss it." I wasn't sure what came over me, but I needed to do something fun. I needed to just loose myself to music and maybe have one or two shots. 

Malia was silent for a bit, her eyes staring at her hands and her eyebrows furrowed together like they always do when she was thinking. Finally her face breaks into a grin as she looks up at me,

"Let's do it." 

I quietly scream and pull the girl into a tight hug. "We are so getting ready together." I cry and Malia laughs. 

Pulling away I find my eyes staring at her lips a second too long, quickly I shake my head and gather my thoughts again. 

Tonight was going to be fun. 

Author Note - LOLZ i'm supposed to be writing an essay and this happened haha. Erm sorry if there is any mistakes I can't proof read this do to the fact I have to get my homework done. 

Anyways next chapter is either going to really good for Malydia

Or really bad ;) 

Comment your guesses for what's going to happen next chapter! Person who gets it closest gets the next chapter dedicated to them! 

I also wanted to state that in this chapter I used harsh words to describe LGBT but this is only to start conflict I mean nothing that I say. I understand the pain and I do not wish to put that on someone else.