Chapter Ten || I'm Sorry

Malia stared at me blankly as I passed her a flowered skirt I had pulled from my closet. Grinning I searched for a crop top to go with it until I heard her hesitant voice from behind me.

"Uh Lyds, I think crop tops are your thing. Same goes for skirts." Turning around I see the pile of clothes that were growing around Malia. I found myself laughing at her confused expression.

"Alright, maybe we should find some plaid for you." At those words Malia's eyes lit up and she nodded her head, dropping the ever growing pile of girly outfits.

I cringe as I realize the mess I made, glancing down at my plain skinny jeans, I knew I needed something better.

Grinning an idea came to mind, "Malia, pick something out of my clothes that you think I'll like and I'll pick something that I think you'll like."

Malia raised an eyebrow, "But all these clothes are yours. Wouldn't you like them all?"

Rolling my eyes I sigh, "I hate a lot of my clothes girl."

She just blinks back confused before shrugging her shoulders and heading into the mess of my room. A devilish grin spread across my face as I reached into my closet for the outfit I'd never wear.

~~~

Malia knew me.
The outfit she had picked out was adorable to say the least. A cute red skirt with a black crop top that hung just above the waist line of the skirt. I grinned in the mirror before twirling around to face my friend.

"How do I look?" I asked casting her a cheeky grin.

"Amazing." She stuttered and a red blush spread across her face when she realized what she said.

Brushing it off, I stared at her outfit I had thrown together. It was simply ripped jeans with a black tee-shirt with a red flannel I had found I hiding in the back of my closest. But she still looked stunning.

"Wow, Malia, you work those jeans." I commented.

She played a joking smirk and running a hand  through her choppy hair she swung her hip out. "I know." She played and she may have been joking but my heart had sped up as I stared at her wordlessly.

"We, we should get going." Malia cut in and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, any response from Stiles?"

Malia shook her head, "Nothing, we should probably just let him rest. He won't go anyways In fear that something could change in Scott overnight."

I agree wordlessly, I understood Stiles and wasn't planning on pressuring him to come.

"Well, let's go!"

~~~

Music oh how it filled me with joy. These were all seniors here, no stupid, naive freshmen to ruin the fun. Just me and all my friends, with some sick ass music.

Maila even seemed to be doing okay, a smile was growing in her face as she followed behind me.

"Wow." She breathed and I turned to face her.

"Pretty great right? Like I said, best party of the year!" I shout. My eyes scanned the room to find the alcohol resting at a nearby table, grabbing onto Malia's hand I tugged her after me.