X: Trap (2)

I stood frozen in front of the mirror, my hair down in waves as it reached down to my hips.

Kitaya had thrown on a tight, slick black top over me that covered my arms and revealed my stomach, especially the nasty wound that blood continued to ooze out of.

I also wore a black matching skirt with wide slits along the sides, and black shorts underneath. My black belt wrapped around my hips, containing my basic weapons that a typical shinobi carries.

As for the shoes, Kitaya was currently pulling up the black boots on my feet, the height of it stopping just at the ankle.

I have to admit. This outfit isn't actually that bad. I actually might keep it when I make it out of here.

"Alright, my lady. You are all set." Kitaya said as she stood up straight.

"I like it." I spoke truthfully. Even though I knew I was dressed like this to impress Kotaku.

"Good. You should go now. Lord Kotaku is waiting for you outside."

"Fine." I sighed in annoyance. Instead of using the halls, I approached the wall that divided me from the outside, punching it down.

"N-not that way!" Kitaya cried out.

I smirked as I made my way over the ruble, emerging in a cloud of smoke as I met Kotaku's narrowed expression.

"That wasn't necessary." He frowned.

"Yes it most definitely was."

He rolled his eyes, and then erupted into a smile as I approached him.

"That's better." He grinned as he eyed my body up and down.

I so wanted to punch him in the face right now.

I stopped in front of him as he placed his hand on my face, bending his face down to mine as he looked into my eyes with a heated intensity.

"Now.." He whispered as his lips grew closer and closer to mine. No no no no, this is absolutely unacceptable, this bastard's advantage over me made my heart scream in anger.

Speaking of my heart, I felt it relax in relief when I felt chidori rush at us.

I grinned as Kotaku's eyes widened, before he pulled his face away from mine.

Against my will, damn it all, I stepped in front of Kotaku, slicing the huge ball of chidori that was directed at him in half with my wind jutsu.

I met the unamused eyes of Sasuke Uchiha as he sat perched upon a tree branch, looking down at me with narrowed eyes. And then he broke out into a faint smirk.

"So, he's got you under his hold, eh Miyako?"

I sent him a warning glare. "What the hell are you doing sitting up there? Get out of here, idiot!" I snapped.

"No."

My lip twitched up in annoyance.

"You are s-"

"Quiet, Miyako." Kotaku said harshly. And with that, I stopped talking as I continued to glare up at Sasuke.

"You don't look too good, princess. Does it hurt?" Sasuke asked with a raised brow, a small smirk on his lips as his eyes were focused on my bleeding stomach.

If I could speak right now, I would curse him to death.

"So, I get the Uchiha instead of Orochimaru first. No matter, I'll just take your power too." Kotaku spoke in excitement as Sasuke watched him with boredom in his eyes.

And then Kotaku faced me. I shut my eyes, refusing to meet his gaze. "Lets get this over with quickly, Miyako. Attack him with your strongest jutsu."

My eyes shot open as I snapped my head up to Sasuke, as he stared back at me with a nervous glint in his eyes.

And then he was gone from my sight as I complied with Kotaku's command, pulling my hand up to my face, my eyes fluttering shut.

It was like that for a few long seconds as I manifested all my chakra into my mind, taking longer than usual since I was currently trying my hardest to fight against it. I bit my lip as my hand trembled; I didn't want to do this to Sasuke. I had only performed it on him once, and it traumatized him for a week straight. And he didn't even talk to me for another week after that.

"Y-you bastard. I swear to god, I will kill you after this." I threatened Kotaku just as my eyes snapped open.

Fear Inducement Jutsu.

I stepped forward, looking around me for Sasuke, but he was out of sight; invisible to me.

I shut my eyes, focusing on his presence.

When I finally felt out his chakra, my eyes snapped open when I felt it above me.

I stepped out of the way just as Sasuke made impact with the ground, and I took that chance to suddenly appear behind him, wrapping my legs around his neck as I bent backward, bringing him with me.

But I let out a muffled choke as my stomach sent a burning jolt through my body. The damn Uchiha just thrust his finger into my wound.

I felt Sasuke's hands around my legs as he swung me around, pinning me onto the ground, his legs on either side of my hips.

His hand flew over my eyes, his other one on my wound as he shoved his finger deeper into the gash, causing a sharp scream to erupt from my mouth.

And then chidori struck my eyes, its current spreading to my brain.

It was the worst pain I had ever felt ever since Orochimaru performed his experiments on me.

I let out a blood curdling scream.

-

Sasuke Uchiha

This was the first time I had ever seen her react to this extent of physical pain.

Her loud pitched scream caused me to wince as I clenched my eyes shut, flowing chidori through my palm as it slowly ate away at her jutsu. Flashbacks of her screams in the past as Orochimaru performed experiments on her while I sat back and listened flooded through my memory. I felt guilty for doing this to her. But I had to.

The only way to escape from being caught under her jutsu was to pierce her right eye, the eye that held its power.

And that's what I did.

But my goal was to also break the hold Kotaku had over her.

Instead, it sounded like I was destroying her.

I removed my right hand from her wound, as I felt her warm blood drip in heaps from my hand.

Just as I was about to retract chidori her horrid screams were suddenly replaced by a.. roar. An angry roar. It wasn't Miyako. Far from that.

My eyes widened as I jumped away from her, watching in shock as her body arched harshly, a loud crack sounding in the air. The wind picked up instantly as thunder roared above us. 

I frowned, my teeth clenched. What the hell is going on?