VI: Training

Father had found another island hidden in the mist, taking advantage of the young Lord on the island and forcing him to allow us to stay under his wing.

Which meant we also had to stay on the down low.

I was forced to wear this fancy gold kimono, as the Lord's servant had braided my hair and pinned it up.

I felt like a doll, which disgusted me, because I couldn't move as freely in this outfit as I could have with my black hakamas. And the way the Lord looked at me too disgusted me. But I could tell Orochimaru was taking pleasure in seeing me all dolled up. He was probably just waiting for the chance when I would explode and end up killing the young Lord Kotaku of this island. Which would happen sometime soon.

I waddled around in this dress towards the trees, deciding to do a little training to kill time.

The moment I entered the trees, I tripped over a root and nearly fell on my face, if I hadn't used the wind around me to catch my fall. I pressed my hands out, pushing myself up as I felt my kimono tear.

I gritted my teeth together. Dammit.

I tore of the bottom half of my dress with my kunai knife, disposing of it on the ground.

I grinned as I freely moved my legs, taking huge steps as I arrived at the edge of the small forest, digging my toes into the sand as waves rushed ashore. I reached my hand out to the water, focusing my chakra to my hand.

And then I performed three hand signs, as I felt an electric current run through my body.

"Water Style: Dancing Flame Dragon!"

The water rose to form a huge form of a dragon, lightning emitting off of it.

It was like Sasuke's chidori cloaking him.

The dragon made its way to me, flame in its eyes.

I moved my hand, moving the dragon to face the ocean.

"Dance of Fire!"

And with that, fire erupted from my water dragon's mouth, lightning leading the flames straight into the water.

I released my jutsu in an instant, as I stood there out of breath.

"How about it, Father?" I asked, glancing back to see him sitting on top of a boulder, still in his usual clothing.

It annoyed me. How come I was forced to wear this ridiculous clothing?

"Beautiful work, darling. You've made wonderful progress with that jutsu." He said with a satisfied grin as he clapped.

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you even doing here? Aren't you supposed to be training Sasuke?"

"I did. I decided to come see my little daughter train. You've definitely come a long way ever since I took you in six years ago, darling." He said.

"Whatever. Quit with the praising."

"What have you done to your kimono, darling?" Father asked with a raised brow.

I looked down at my bare legs from my knees down.

"The kimono almost killed me. So I decided to change it up a bit."