II: Guests

I jolted awake when I felt a very slight disturbance in the ground.

It was faint, hard to make out, but I could definitely sense three different energies infiltrating Father's den.

Hmm. Interesting.

I leapt off of the snake statue, walking out of the room quickly before I stopped in the hall.

I shut my eyes, focusing all my senses onto the three new energies I had sensed.

I snapped my head to the left.

Sai. It was Sai they would be after.

I just needed to get to his room before they got there.

I swiftly made my way down the suffocating hallways, sensing Sai's energy coming closer, as well as the infiltrators.

I was careful to not make a single noise with my steps, which was pretty easy since I was bare foot.

I made it just outside of Sai's door as the infiltrators' energies grew closer than ever.

I took a deep breath, shutting my eyes as I allowed my chakra to surround my body.

And then I sunk into the wall behind me, making sure I was hidden enough.

And then they came into view.

One of them wore the coat of a Jonin shinobi from the leaf village.

And the other two I recognized in an instant.

Sakura and Naruto. What a pleasant surprise!

Kidding. I figured today would be the day that they'd find us.

Sakura looked the same. But there was something radiating off her that screamed badass. I could see the new found confidence she had in her stance.

And Naruto, although hair basically looked the same along with his face, I could tell just by looking at him that he had grown tremendously, not only in strength, but in power. He was taller and leaner, his expression serious.

Naruto looks.. good. I know, calling the enemy attractive? I'd rather admit to that than admit that that annoying Uchiha attractive. Although, he is quite attractive. But his ego and personality spoil that for me.

I watched closely as the Jonin pick locked the lock with a wooden key he had formed through the tip of his finger, before opening the door slowly.

I smiled in delight as they flooded into Sai's room.

"I'd expect no less from the Hokage's ANBU Black Ops."

Ah. So this Jonin was a part of the ANBU huh? Interesting.

"I take it that fake corpse didn't fool you then?"

"Start talking. What's going on here?" The ANBU said.

Hmm. Interesting. It seems as if... They are on opposing sides? But if so.. Why come to save Sai?

The Leaf Shinobi are very interesting and weird indeed.

It was silent for a few moments as they all seemed to be staring at Sai. Poor Sai.

And then Naruto went up to him, grabbing Sai by the shirt.

"Spill it jerk! Why would you betray your own teammates?!" Naruto snapped.

My smile grew bigger.

"If I were you, I'd take care not to make too much commotion. Things could turn quite ugly."

Hmph. Right you are, Sai.

Naruto growled in annoyance. "I'm gonna kick your-"

"Naruto." Sakura warned him with her firm tone. Naruto growled before releasing Sai from his grip.

I watched as Sakura and Sai exchanged a few words as she gave him a book that belonged to him.

Interesting.

"You were under orders from Danzo. Isn't that right?" Sakura said. Danzo, huh? His name sounds quite familiar now...

"We know Danzo and Orochimaru have teamed up. And we know that they're planning something big. You were chosen to be Danzo and Orochimaru's go between. So spit it out. What are they planning?" Sakura said.

What the hell is this? Danzo and Father? "Something Big"?! What the hell is going on?!

That piece of shit father.

I pried myself from my hidden jutsu in the wall, moving away slowly from them to make sure I wouldn't be caught. It would usually be easy for me, but at that moment it was hard since I was fuming with rage.

Orochimaru, that bastard, never telling me shit.

As I was busy cursing my Father in my head, I hadn't realized that Kabuto was approaching me on the opposite side.

Before I could ram straight into his chest, his hands gripped my shoulders, stopping me in place.

"Don't touch me, you slime." I spat as I slapped his hands away from mine.

"Calm down, Miyako. You know how much it upsets Orochimaru when you get this worked up." Kabuto spoke as if he cared. Which he didn't.

I looked up into his annoying four eyes, shooting him a piercing glare.

He shut his eyes in an instant, turning his head away from mine.

"Not today, princess." He said as he kept his eyes shut, not wanting to be caught in my jutsu.

I clenched my teeth harder, stomping past Kabuto, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go." I warned through gritted teeth.

"What's got you so worked up, Miyako?" Kabuto questioned.

"People like you!" I snapped at him before yanking my wrist from his hold, stomping down the rest of the hallway.

I felt Kabuto's hawk like eyes follow me to the end of the hall until I turned to pursue down a different hall.

So many unnecessary halls in this dump.

I felt my chakra grow more abrupt as the door to the training arena came into view.

I walked faster, kicking the door down and sending it flying across the arena as I stood in the doorway, my own chakra leaking off of me.

I felt Father's eyes on me in an instant.

I snapped my head to his direction, his eyes widening in surprise before he broke out into an amused grin.

"Darling. Calm yourself."

"Orochimaru. We need to talk. Now." I growled as I felt my chakra spike.

Orochimaru's expression shifted into one of surprise.

He knew that when I called him by Orochimaru instead of Father, it was bound to get ugly.

"Its been a while seen I've seen her this worked up." I heard Sasuke speak.

"Shut up, Uchiha!" I growled, keeping my harsh glare on Orochimaru.

"Not now, Sasuke." Orochimaru warned, before giving me his undivided attention.

"What is bothering you, my child?"

"You."