He Asks You To Move In

Word Count: 275

Jack has been your boyfriend for two years. He lived in a cabin basically out in the middle of nowhere. You drove out to his house every weekend to spend time with him there. He loved being surrounded by nature, but the internet was crap. He'd finally gotten a chance to move and found a nice place, and he wanted you to move in with him. 

You sat on his bed in his cabin in the middle of nowhere while he sat at his computer, showing you some stupid videos. When the video ended, he looked at you as you laughed. "You're so beautiful," he blurted out. You giggled and hugged him, which eventually just led to you sitting on his lap at his computer. He showed you some more hilarious videos, and then you both played a game against each other on his computer. Jack beat you in the game, and you crossed your arms, pretending to pout. Jack laughed, wrapping his arms around you.

"Today was fun," he said when it was time for you to leave. You kissed him and before you walked out the door, he grabbed your hand. "Wait," he pleaded. You stopped and turned back to him. "I want every day to be like this. I want to be with you more than just every weekend." He held both of your hands in his and asked, "So, will you move in with me?"

You didn't say anything at first. "I mean, not here. The apartment I'm moving into," he clarified.

"Uh, y- yes," you stuttered with a goofy grin. "Really?!" He laughed, engulfing you in a hug.